Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile

Discus and support Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile so I can't really play the game. I have played it on my Xbox one before and it was fine other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kdearing99, Jul 17, 2017.

1. kdearing99
    kdearing99 Guest

mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile so I can't really play the game. I have played it on my Xbox one before and it was fine other than the reguler issues this game had but now it won't retrieve any of my previous game info at all and will only
    let me play arcade mode

:)

kdearing99, Jul 17, 2017
  2. OG Berzzerk
    OG Berzzerk Guest
    Game Wont Download after purchase

Kinda what happened to me. I downloaded Mx vs Atv Reflex and paid the 20. It started to download and stopped at 23% and said mx vs atv reflex cannot be downloaded at the time. It sucks because it's already gonna be like a 4 hour download as now the game
    won't download. What do I do?

OG Berzzerk, Jul 17, 2017
  3. NoFeArZX636
    NoFeArZX636 Guest
    SERVER UNAVAILABLE ONLY CERTAIN GAME

I am receiving a server error only in game MX vs ATV REFLEX. Any ideas?

NoFeArZX636, Jul 17, 2017
  4. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  5. OG Berzzerk Win User

Game Wont Download after purchase

Kinda what happened to me. I downloaded Mx vs Atv Reflex and paid the 20. It started to download and stopped at 23% and said mx vs atv reflex cannot be downloaded at the time. It sucks because it's already gonna be like a 4 hour download as now the game
    won't download. What do I do?
  6. trunus-6D946E70-67C7 Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

Now i wanted MX vs ATV Reflex, and some days ago Mirrors Edge
  7. Arthurgtn3 Win User

Problema para descargar un juego GwG

Iam too Mx vs ATV Reflex got message "This disc region code is incorrect for this console"
  8. The Glovner Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

I may be getting confused.

But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
Thema:

1. Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile - Similar Threads - atv reflex won't

2. Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?: I have an issue when trying to play MX vs ATV Reflex, on my Xbox One, I have played the game flawlessly and have many achievements, so the game worked for some time perfectly . However now when...
  3. mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...: it says i must be signed in with a gamer profile to access all my achievements but im in a gamer profile eb76a7c8-e2e5-4512-862c-81096d420557
  4. Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?: So I recently bought MX vs ATV reflex on my Xbox one s so its a digital copy and when I load in and press start try to start motocareer, multiplayer etc it tells me that I am not signed in with my...
  5. jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360: baixei esse jogo na live mais nao da pra abrir aparece um erro de que esse codigo do jogo nao e dessa regiao. alguem sabe o que fazer? a0525db7-8d22-4254-bf9f-f67c76fc0c33
  6. mx vs atv reflex

in XBoX Accessibility
    mx vs atv reflex: I bought an xbox not long ago and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden when i try and play mx vs atv reflex my console signs me out but it is only on that game. Every other game works fine...
  7. Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game: Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile. It disconnects from xbox live while the game loads up. Then once into the main menu it tell me that i need to sign into gamer profile. All other...
  8. MX vs ATV Reflex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX vs ATV Reflex: This Superdownloads What download Account Live Gold MX vs ATV Reflex. WHEN try jogalo Xbox 360 IT Says Region code this disc and incorrect console for this. Brazil, n Oliveira...
  9. Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end): Hi administrators, the last GWG title : Mx vs atv Reflex has the same region error all the 15 days, brazilians consoles can´t download them some users got it, they have a creditcard, some users...
  10. Mx Vs atv reflex does not work on Brazilian xbox live, appears a "region error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mx Vs atv reflex does not work on Brazilian xbox live, appears a "region error": Hi administrators, the games with gold: mx vs atv reflex in xbox live brazil have some issues in download, "the region is incompatible" error appears and is impossible to download the game, some...