Mx vs atv legends pos

Discus and support Mx vs atv legends pos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought the game and for stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Walter1, May 1, 2023.

1. Ryan Walter1
    Ryan Walter1 Guest

Mx vs atv legends pos

bought the game and for stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data and uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it’s stuck in tutorials The one guy who “answered” this question didn’t do a [mod removed] thing but say a bunch of useless words and close the question so [mod removed] that someone gimme a real answer

:)

Ryan Walter1, May 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Mx vs atv legends pos

Hello Ryan Walter1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is to help with a wide variety of issues related to Xbox products and services. Most game-specific issues, such as the one you're describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their websites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is contact MX vs ATV Legends on Steam (steampowered.com)

You may also check this link PLEASE ADD VR SUPPORT :: MX vs ATV Legends General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

If still you cannot find resolution, you may go to their support and create a ticket or post in the community here. Steam Support (steampowered.com).

If you purchased the game through the Xbox or Microsoft Store, they may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab when submitting your support request.

Because this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, let's close the topic. If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Mx vs Atv Alive Moto club depot quit working

MX vs ATV alive... The corroded dead pile that replaced the glorious ATV Offroad Fury.
  5. CrazyHid Win User

Game your most ashamed of on your games list.

The worst ones on mine are PES2012 and MX vs ATV Alive
  6. trunus-6D946E70-67C7 Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

Now i wanted MX vs ATV Reflex, and some days ago Mirrors Edge
Thema:

Mx vs atv legends pos

1. Mx vs atv legends pos - Similar Threads - atv legends pos

2. Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive: I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc and it’s not available. What can I do to...
  3. Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in: It gets past the first loading screen then just crashes c384ff6b-e6d1-4779-93f7-e4811c3c3183
  4. Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?: I have an issue when trying to play MX vs ATV Reflex, on my Xbox One, I have played the game flawlessly and have many achievements, so the game worked for some time perfectly . However now when...
  5. all data lost in mx vs atv legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all data lost in mx vs atv legends: i was playing the game crashed i opened it and all of my data was deleted i had no vehicle only purchased ones and all my career was gone. 001b8d79-d3ba-4b42-b4cd-b9fb1297a728
  6. On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen: On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a Black screen e1ed9545-bdf1-49b7-b09a-317b557ea3ac
  7. MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen: I am trying to play through the campaign and when I start Rawlings Farm Celebration, the normal cut scenes play but once they end, I’m met with a black screen (I know I’m in the start gates...
  8. mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...: it says i must be signed in with a gamer profile to access all my achievements but im in a gamer profile eb76a7c8-e2e5-4512-862c-81096d420557
  9. Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game: We downloaded this new game and split screen worked at first and then split screen stopped working when we tried again. An error comes up every time you go under split screen, a black box comes...
  10. Mx vs atv won’t let me complete tutorial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mx vs atv won’t let me complete tutorial: Hi I’ve recently bought the game and for some reason it’s stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data and...