MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

Discus and support MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox boasts the fastest and most reliable network, yet on the day that the new maps for MWR are set to be released, you can't even get into the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost Two One, Dec 13, 2016.

1. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

Xbox boasts the fastest and most reliable network, yet on the day that the new maps for MWR are set to be released, you can't even get into the game. I think they should change the motto to Most reliable network, except when it counts. Hope the PS4 players
    are enjoying the game....

:)

Ghost Two One, Dec 13, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    What's your down/upload speed on your Xbox one?

Mines actually faster than it should be but yeah,the speed test isn't at all reliable on the xbox one.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2016
  3. My friend owns a Xbox One and i own a gaming pc, can we play in same servers?

My friend owns a Xbox One and i own a gaming pc, can we play in same servers BF1, IW or MWR? And if i can then how?

Kimpossiblefan, Dec 13, 2016
  4. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

UPDATE: The update has been installed, yet the servers remain offline. This is really getting silly at this point. Going on 3.5 hours now, with no game time.

Ghost Two One, Dec 13, 2016
  5. Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. What type of device are you using? (e.g. Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 10)

2. Are you getting any error messages?

3. Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?

4. Are you encountering the same issue when playing other games?

Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding the Ports Used for Call of Duty Games.

Looking forward to your response.

Catherine Cus., Nov 2, 2018
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. What type of device are you using? (e.g. Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 10)

2. Are you getting any error messages?

3. Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?

4. Are you encountering the same issue when playing other games?

Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding the Ports Used for Call of Duty Games.

Looking forward to your response.
  7. Ghost Two One Win User

UPDATE: The update has been installed, yet the servers remain offline. This is really getting silly at this point. Going on 3.5 hours now, with no game time.
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Do I really have to pay for shipping to get a replacement Xbox One Day One Controller?!

Contact your local Microsoft Physical location to see if one is nearby, and to see if they will support your trade in. This will be the fastest most reliable transaction other than taking a loss and buying a new controller.
  9. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Madden 25 EA Servers Unavailable for 2nd straight day??

My only wish for the new year is EA servers go down forever and the better more reliable servers take over...if there is such a thing...
  10. Glu10Free Win User

Xbox one keeps disconnecting from Network having to hard reset?

Yes, always. I have the best modem my ISP can provide (benefits of working for them lol) and a $200 gaming router and I still have my Xbox One hardwired to my router because having it hardwired allows for the fastest, most reliable speed.
Thema:

1. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!! - Similar Threads - MWR Servers down

2. I need help for cod mwr pleaseeee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help for cod mwr pleaseeee: I bought the fisical version of cod iw legacy. I install all two games and I would know if I uninstall cod mwr can I redownload and if yes from where? Thanks for everyone...
  3. MWR doesnt launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWR doesnt launch: I started downloading MWR from the COD IW Legacy Edition earlier today. After our Internet Connection went out for 20 mins ( the game was only 40% through) the game apeared fully downloaded and...
  4. Mwr code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwr code not working: Yesterday I bought an Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition disc which also came with Modern Warfare Remastered. I entered the code on the store from the link in IW. It said the code was already used...
  5. Refund MWR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund MWR: Hello, I would like to be refund Modern warfare remastered beacause I thought it was a remaster about mw2 and mw1 but it's for cod4 (mw1) and I don't really like too the community on this game......
  6. Error 32770 AW/MWR/GHOSTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 32770 AW/MWR/GHOSTS: I have tried many, many things....... NOTHING works The only thing that had a little effect and only three times, was deleting MWR data fra xbox. Then i could connect to xbox live and get into...
  7. MWR DLC is crap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWR DLC is crap: So I bought the new DLC map pack for cod 4 remastered and I've been playing for 3 days and have yet even get a new map.... Why the heck did I just spend 15 dollars on something that isn't going to...
  8. cannot find any lobbys with reputation MWR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot find any lobbys with reputation MWR: hey its saying that i was placed in a low priority que, my xbox account reputation is not at avoid me yet its putting me in the avoid me que, I have sat and waited for over an hour to get into a...
  9. COD: MWR GAME LAUNCH FAIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: MWR GAME LAUNCH FAIL: Hello, from today morning I've been having issue with launching MWR(Disc), it says it's synchronizing the game which it never does usually, then after a while it says it I couldnt get the saved...
  10. My profile in COD mwr has been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile in COD mwr has been reset: hi, my account has been reset with no communication as to why. No emails or anything. I hadn't prestiged and have no regal camos etc but from what I've read apparently boosting lobbies or...