MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games?

Discus and support MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously? Not a single game up? No ways. Is something wrong with back compat or something? My Xbox is on the DMZ and everything, so shouldn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcade Hustle, Apr 28, 2021.

1. MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games?

Seriously? Not a single game up? No ways.

Is something wrong with back compat or something?

My Xbox is on the DMZ and everything, so shouldn't have network issues on my end.

I'm in South Africa.

Thanks!

:)

Arcade Hustle, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Arcade Hustle Win User

Stop spamming this copy paste nonesense, there's something wrong with the back end.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Arcade Hustle, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. xlilgirlygamerx Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming not working

None at all I'm afraid, given in and bought series s to play a few of the newer games, gutted though as it was working fine for ages and I can't seem to find any solution for the Xbox 1 cloud.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Due to the UK lockdown store's will be closed....

I can't find any info on any UK store's opening at midnight for Xbox Series X/S

However, GAME.CO.UK high street store's will open on Tuesday 8am to 2pm just only for the people who have in store pre-orders, to get and pick up their Xbox Series X/S.
  6. benejohnson Win User

'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

You can find this under a zombie section of game pass on Xbox one (can't speak about series x/s on this though). My wife and I found it there.
Thema:

1. MW3 Xbox Series S - can't find any games? - Similar Threads - MW3 Series can't

2. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  4. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  5. Original mw3 on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original mw3 on xbox series x: I just bought the original mw3 on xbox series x.when i try to play online i received a messagge that free downloadable content is required,but then the messagge says that there are no items to...
  6. Xbox series x on call of duty mw3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x on call of duty mw3: Hi ever since the call of duty mw3 season 1 update my game completely crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. This is becoming a regular occurrence and near enough happening every...
  7. When I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am...: When I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am prompted to BUY the disc or download the game…I already own the disc version...
  8. Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update: Anyone else having their series X keep crashing after the newest update? I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, cleared the cache, downloaded the latest updates and even downgraded the graphics on the...
  9. Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X: I had this really obnoxious BUG occur where I turned on my Xbox Series X and was forced to look at a full screen advert for Call of Duty before I could use my Xbox. Surely it had to be a BUG...
  10. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...