Mw3 backwards compatibility Spec ops survival cross playtform

Discus and support Mw3 backwards compatibility Spec ops survival cross playtform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a private match with my friend who was on Xbox 360. I’m on Xbox one. First round we finished playing in the same game then the next... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Remiix AK, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Remiix AK
    Remiix AK Guest

I was playing a private match with my friend who was on Xbox 360. I’m on Xbox one.

First round we finished playing in the same game then the next round his character is moving but aimlessly, he’ll be shooting at walls in my game but in his games he’s getting kills. We also tested a few things out.

First round press the corresponding buttons and check if it comes up on both screens in the same place.

Do the same thing rounds later, inputs are coming through however the location in the game are different.

he’ll be down in my game but up and running on his. However if one of us goes down in that round and isn’t revived both games end.

If the host ends the game. Both sides end

I had noticed times when I had tried. During intermission after round one there’s a lag (almost like desynchronisation).

Also our ranks had been reset on Xbox one not sure if that’s to do with cloud save etc but my rank stays on Xbox 360

Gamertags used:

(my account)

Lazygamer3 (my friends account)

:)

Remiix AK, Jul 10, 2018
  2. BoroParmo
    BoroParmo Guest
    BACK TO BLACK (OPS)4 ME

I think MW3 is good for survival and spec ops but online seems harder.

BoroParmo, Jul 10, 2018
  3. So...Zombies or Spec-Ops?

Zombies for sure! I like Survival in MW3 though. Spec Ops missions are pretty meh to me

Triaxial AlyKat, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Spazpol
    Spazpol Guest

Have you checked your network settings to see if either of you have a non-open NAT. Also, are either of you using wireless to connect to your respective networks, or wired connections?

Spazpol, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Remiix AK
    Remiix AK Guest
    we both had open NATs, I’m on wireless and my internet however my internet is fast hardly anyone’s on...

He was on wired so I don’t think connection was the problem

Remiix AK, Jul 10, 2018
  6. That is very weird stuff indeed. And you're sure both parties internets are fully up and running 100%? If so you may want to reach out to the developer on twitter, or the Xbox support team and see if they can investigate this problem further for you. It's
    a very strange thing to be happening indeed.

GodsAssassin007, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Spazpol Win User

Have you checked your network settings to see if either of you have a non-open NAT. Also, are either of you using wireless to connect to your respective networks, or wired connections?
  8. Remiix AK Win User

we both had open NATs, I’m on wireless and my internet however my internet is fast hardly anyone’s on...

He was on wired so I don’t think connection was the problem
  9. GodsAssassin007 Win User

That is very weird stuff indeed. And you're sure both parties internets are fully up and running 100%? If so you may want to reach out to the developer on twitter, or the Xbox support team and see if they can investigate this problem further for you. It's
    a very strange thing to be happening indeed.
  10. BoroParmo Win User

BACK TO BLACK (OPS)4 ME

I think MW3 is good for survival and spec ops but online seems harder.
  11. Triaxial AlyKat Win User

So...Zombies or Spec-Ops?

Zombies for sure! I like Survival in MW3 though. Spec Ops missions are pretty meh to me
Thema:

1. Mw3 backwards compatibility Spec ops survival cross playtform - Similar Threads - Mw3 backwards compatibility

2. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  7. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  8. I can’t get mw3 to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get mw3 to install?: Hi , I had to uninstall mw3 because it wouldn’t update now it won’t download or install 05b38637-29df-4f72-b9c1-86cca6ad5c32
  9. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  10. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c