MW2 Vault edition Upgrade?

Discus and support MW2 Vault edition Upgrade? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why won’t it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for $30 anymore? The new update came out on Wednesday and said I could upgrade for $30 but now it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lollabbigale, Nov 19, 2022.

1. lollabbigale
    lollabbigale Guest

Why won’t it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for $30 anymore? The new update came out on Wednesday and said I could upgrade for $30 but now it’s saying I have to upgrade for $99

:)

lollabbigale, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Hunter Johnson1 Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

I am also trying to upgrade my MW2 to the vault edition. In the MW2 store it says $30 but when I go to check out it is $100 + tax.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  4. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  5. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

lollabbigale, the $30 upgrade option is a notification that pops up randomly, it's a promotion.

From time to time she appears to players.

So just wait for it to show up for you again, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. MW2 Vault edition Upgrade? - Similar Threads - MW2 Vault edition

2. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  3. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  4. Why can't I get vault edition mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get vault edition mw2: I preorded mw2 vault edition awhile back and nothing showed up, so I figured that was odd and just bought mw2 again. It says I have everything for vault edition downloaded but when I load it up I...
  5. MW2 Vault edition on Family Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Vault edition on Family Account: I purchased the MW2 Vault Edition for my son using my Microsoft account, but it doesn't give him access to the extra Vault bonuses on his account. I logged in with my account though and everything...
  6. I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed: The content isn't available, everything is installed on external hard drive would that be an issue? 3a9d5372-e551-4ce5-8e15-55fa88065686
  7. Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition: Hello Guys & Team, I’m about to buy MW2 Cross-gen bundle (Have a discount) & buy vault edition later. After buying the cross-gen can I upgrade to vault later in Xbox with a discount ? Since I’m...
  8. Can I play my Xbox vault edition of mw2 on a playstation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play my Xbox vault edition of mw2 on a playstation?: Is it possible to play mw2 on different console I bought the vault edition on Xbox and now have a playstation aswell is it possible to have the game to play on PlayStation and have the content of...
  9. Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition: I hope someone here can tell me why It's telling me this 943bc92e-1bf5-4cfd-ace4-593d81655829
  10. I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...: I saw that game was on sale and spent 75 dollars >None of the vault edition items were unlocked >Reinstalled and uninstalled the game and most of the content packs actually disappeared so I only...