Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

Discus and support Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ETHAN Hill, Nov 29, 2022.

1. ETHAN Hill
    ETHAN Hill Guest

Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition content and mw2 but other cod titles as mention hasn't. Please help

:)

ETHAN Hill, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ethan

I understand that you need help with Call of duty, however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Activision dedicated support, you can do it from here:
    https://support.activision.com/options

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Surge0985 Win User

deluxe items not availale

Not working for me either, I bought standard pre-order edition, downloaded and re-installed bonus content but still not appearing on the desk in tempest.
  4. CARTS 27 Win User

Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector’s Edition Revealed!

I wouldnt pre-order if it wasnt for the Vault Hunter bonus
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 vault edition and I wanted to know if you still get more 50 tier skips for season2

Hi, Joshua. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The pre-order vault edition bonus only includes the Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier skips.
  6. HaVoC618 Win User

Interesting News For Digital Upgrades

I believe that is the drawback; you have to forfeit the pre-order Vanguard bonus. I have the Limited Edition reserved for the Xbox One and would have happily changed it to the Digital Guardian on 360 if it had all of the pre-order content available.
Thema:

1. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing. - Similar Threads - Mw2 Vault edition

2. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  3. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  4. Why can't I get vault edition mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get vault edition mw2: I preorded mw2 vault edition awhile back and nothing showed up, so I figured that was odd and just bought mw2 again. It says I have everything for vault edition downloaded but when I load it up I...
  5. MW2 Vault edition on Family Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Vault edition on Family Account: I purchased the MW2 Vault Edition for my son using my Microsoft account, but it doesn't give him access to the extra Vault bonuses on his account. I logged in with my account though and everything...
  6. I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed: The content isn't available, everything is installed on external hard drive would that be an issue? 3a9d5372-e551-4ce5-8e15-55fa88065686
  7. Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition: Hello Guys & Team, I’m about to buy MW2 Cross-gen bundle (Have a discount) & buy vault edition later. After buying the cross-gen can I upgrade to vault later in Xbox with a discount ? Since I’m...
  8. Can I play my Xbox vault edition of mw2 on a playstation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play my Xbox vault edition of mw2 on a playstation?: Is it possible to play mw2 on different console I bought the vault edition on Xbox and now have a playstation aswell is it possible to have the game to play on PlayStation and have the content of...
  9. Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition: I hope someone here can tell me why It's telling me this 943bc92e-1bf5-4cfd-ace4-593d81655829
  10. I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW2 vault edition and content locked up and the whole game seemed to de purchased...: I saw that game was on sale and spent 75 dollars >None of the vault edition items were unlocked >Reinstalled and uninstalled the game and most of the content packs actually disappeared so I only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Will i get a refund on cod points if i buy the MW2 vault edition while already owning the battle pass