MW2 Purchased but Not in Library

Discus and support MW2 Purchased but Not in Library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the vault edition of Call of Duty MW2. I downloaded the Beta but when I open it it says error code 0x82d40005. I already bought the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CollinAdamson, Sep 27, 2022.

1. MW2 Purchased but Not in Library

I pre-ordered the vault edition of Call of Duty MW2. I downloaded the Beta but when I open it it says error code 0x82d40005. I already bought the game. It's in my account purchase history. But everywhere I look it says pre order. And acts like I don't own it. Please help.

:)

CollinAdamson, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Josh Wanzuk Win User

I'm having the same issue, I have already purchased this game (and had it playing) went to play today and im getting the same error. Tried restarting console. Resetting internet and still giving same error code.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CollinAdamson, on all pre-orders, the game amount is charged 10 days before the game launch if it is paid with your credit card, if you use the account balance the amount is cashed out on the spot.

As the game will only be released on 10/28/2022 you will really only have access to the game on this day, and only at this time it will appear as yours.

If in your purchase history the pre-sale appears as completed correctly you have nothing to worry about.
  4. Zeddy1125 Win User

My preordered content is not appearing in my full library

I have pre-ordered MW2 and it won’t show up in my library. And if I go to the microsoft store and try and find it all it says is that i need to purchase the game again. Why is it doing this?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Purchasing MW2

Trying a different payment method is always a great way to narrow down the root cause, and it might also get you your game faster. Try a different card. Also, make sure that all your payment method info is correct and current.

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx
  6. JPVoodoo Win User

Game purchased but not in library!!!

I'm not lied. I was living in Netherlands after that in UK and now in Latvia. Need wait 3 months to change region.
Thema:

1. MW2 Purchased but Not in Library - Similar Threads - MW2 Purchased Library

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??: I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf
  7. Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...: Purchased a currency card for 2400 mw2 points for my brother when he went to redeem it he never got any coins it's been a week Purchased from Walmart 653836c3-68cc-4207-a8ef-a9eb46e71c87
  8. MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.: When I load into my game I am able to play warzone, but i cannot play MW2. It is telling me i need to "Purchase Modern Warfare II to have access to everything." I don't understand why because i...
  9. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  10. MW2 telling me to purchase MW2 to access everything..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 telling me to purchase MW2 to access everything..: i have the disk in console, an all updates are up to date..what do i do... I've reset the internet.. I've unplugged the xbox for 5 mins alos 726d0c59-8c0a-40ed-8d3a-179eae7c1659