MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

Discus and support MW2 game keeps freezing mid game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mw2 game keeps freezing mid match and I don’t know what to do! I start it up normally and start a game but maybe 2 minutes into the game it freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azaan Choudhry, Nov 7, 2022.

1. MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

My mw2 game keeps freezing mid match and I don’t know what to do! I start it up normally and start a game but maybe 2 minutes into the game it freezes and I’m forced to close the app sometimes even reset the console for me to join back. I’m on the Xbox series s and have plenty of space on my Internal Hard drive. I’ve tried all possible trouble shooting options but none of worked. This is an issue just with the mw2 game, they were but not limited to 1. Restarting the console 2. Resetting my controller 3. deleting the game and reinstalling it 4.. clearing MAC address 4. Hard resetting console and controller 5. Checking off all in game settings on call of duty (graphic settings and motion settings primarily to help the console from freezing none of have worked) 6. Moving my Xbox to a better suitable location to avoid overheating (the console is directly next to me) 7. Connecting via Ethernet to my router which is right next to me. It appears it only freezes when I’m playing mw2, this is an issue I’m only facing in my friends group even though they all have Xbox Series S and also play mw2. I’ve contacted support via phone and they were of no help. I’ve paid 70 dollars for this game just for it to not work properly which is absurd please help me if you can. Thank you!

:)

Azaan Choudhry, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Marten Martens Win User

Sounds like this game was made and designed for programmers. Why in the hell am I required to reinvent the Flux capacitor just to play a game that is supposed to be a stress reliever?
  3. Neal Jones1 Win User

Has this been resolved yet? I am still having this issue. Every game I load into does it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
  4. iFatalApex Win User

If that’s the case it does it with the STB also.
  5. MyDadSaysImPro Win User

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Azaan, From your report, I believe it's just a network error.

Because when the console has an unstable connection, it closes the game and returns to the menu, or just crashes.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.
    They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.
    Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
    Dude **** off giving blatantly wrong information. The game is buggy. It’s not the WiFi goofball. Also if it kicks you out for internet it tells you, it doesn’t just crash. Insanity how useless that was…
  6. coco3299 Win User

Update: after 3 games with m4 and riot shield I froze
Thema:

1. MW2 game keeps freezing mid game - Similar Threads - MW2 game keeps

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  4. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  5. Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games: I go to do the multiplayer on the original MW2 and it says "This Xbox account is not connected to Xbox live." So when I log in on the 360 menu, on the game, it has Xbox Live under my username....
  6. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  7. My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...: My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?...
  8. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...
  9. I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live...: I play COD MW2 and keep getting kicked mid game as well I get disconnected from Xbox live party chat. What could be a resolution? b099af7d-755a-4179-8615-66267da1d807
  10. I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.: I paid for this game mw2. I can't play it. I want a refund. I keep getting error code Hueneme- concord. I reset my router. Quit the game Multiple times I preorder months ago for this day. This is...