MW2 freezing on series s, I’ve done everything possible, can anyone help?

Discus and support MW2 freezing on series s, I’ve done everything possible, can anyone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I preordered the MW2 cross-gen bundle on my xbox one s. I recently got a xbox series s, but MW2 freezes on it. I can launch the game, but if I start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatJGamer13, Nov 10, 2022.

1. ThatJGamer13
    ThatJGamer13 Guest

So I preordered the MW2 cross-gen bundle on my xbox one s. I recently got a xbox series s, but MW2 freezes on it. I can launch the game, but if I start a match or tab over to weapons my game freezes, a whitish grey static screen pops up. I have done all the troubleshooting steps, requested a refund, talked to support agents, contacted activision. I have been trying to fix this for weeks. I confirmed with an account agent that I did indeed purchase the cross-gen pre order. My new xbox says I have to buy the series x/s version again. But if I install the regular version it shows up as the x/s version. It’s getting extremely annoying.

:)

ThatJGamer13, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

That, I will do my best to help you.

Since you have even contacted agents, I will eliminate the basic processes.

Does your cell phone have mobile data for us to use it in hotspot mode?

Use it in router mode(hotspot), and connect your console to this cell phone's wifi network, please

After that, try the game.

If the game is on an external HD, remove it and install it on the internal HD.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. iFatalApex Win User

MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

I am literally having the same issue. I paid $100 plus tax for the vault edition. Ever since the first update I haven’t been able to play a full match without it freezing. I’ve done everything possible and it’s only modern warfare 2 doing this. I have a series s and the issue is so bad I even ordered a series x but I’m sure it won’t make a difference as I have friends with a series s and it works fine. I feel like the update corrupted my game and there’s nothing I can do now. Please Xbox or Activision fix this issue soon. Otherwise I feel as if I deserve a full refund.
  4. Randy Bermudez Win User

Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

it has cross play on this game.
  5. Taylor 34 Win User

Why does my MW2 freeze and then crash in the middle of a match?

I’m playing box series s and it’s only mw2 and I’ve tried multiple solutions to try and fix this but nothing is working. And I recieve no error messages
  6. isai Raymundo Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

I have the series s, I can play for a couple minutes then the game freezes and my screen goes white, sometimes the whole Xbox shuts off, I’ve tried doing a reset, I uninstalled the game 3 times and it’s still doing the same thing, my Xbox is up to date on software, I’ve even done a full factory reset and it’s still doing the same thing…..
Thema:

1. MW2 freezing on series s, I’ve done everything possible, can anyone help? - Similar Threads - MW2 freezing series

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009). I seemed to have been in a hacked multiplayer lobby making me 10th prestige level 70 and now anytime I click Create a Class or whenever I reach the loading...
  8. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  9. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?: When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends...
  10. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...