Mw2 freezing mid game

Discus and support Mw2 freezing mid game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mw2 game keeps freezing mid match and I don’t know what to do! I start it up normally and start a game but maybe 2 minutes into the game it freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azaan Choudhry, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Mw2 freezing mid game

My mw2 game keeps freezing mid match and I don’t know what to do! I start it up normally and start a game but maybe 2 minutes into the game it freezes and I’m forced to close the app sometimes even reset the console for me to join back. I’m on the Xbox series s and have plenty of space on my Internal Hard drive. I’ve tried all possible trouble shooting options but none of worked. This is an issue just with the mw2 game, they were but not limited to 1. Restarting the console 2. Resetting my controller 3. deleting the game and reinstalling it 4.. clearing MAC address 4. Hard resetting console and controller 5. Checking off all in game settings on call of duty (graphic settings and motion settings primarily to help the console from freezing none of have worked) 6. Moving my Xbox to a better suitable location to avoid overheating (the console is directly next to me) 7. Connecting via Ethernet to my router which is right next to me. It appears it only freezes when I’m playing mw2, this is an issue I’m only facing in my friends group even though they all have Xbox Series S and also play mw2. I’ve contacted support via phone and they were of no help. I’ve paid 70 dollars for this game just for it to not work properly which is absurd please help me if you can. Thank you!

:)

Azaan Choudhry, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

I apologize for that and in this case, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game, Azaan.
  3. Azaan Choudhry Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

I tried that, it unfortunately did not resolve the issue
  4. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Azaan. In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Marten Martens Win User

MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

Sounds like this game was made and designed for programmers. Why in the hell am I required to reinvent the Flux capacitor just to play a game that is supposed to be a stress reliever?
  6. Neal Jones1 Win User

MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

Has this been resolved yet? I am still having this issue. Every game I load into does it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
Thema:

Mw2 freezing mid game

1. Mw2 freezing mid game - Similar Threads - Mw2 freezing mid

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009). I seemed to have been in a hacked multiplayer lobby making me 10th prestige level 70 and now anytime I click Create a Class or whenever I reach the loading...
  8. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  9. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?: When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends...
  10. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...