MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active...

Discus and support MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does someone fix this? 7be13514-a23b-44f5-abda-2e367893c0bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LionHeart 66D, Mar 22, 2023.

1. MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active...

How does someone fix this?

:)

LionHeart 66D, Mar 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active area, etc...

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you performed a power cycle?

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

Start up Warzone 2 again.

Also, would you be able to upload a screenshot?
  3. italian10x Win User

EAS FC not earning xp points anymore

yes i am always signed in and i have not reached my daily limit when i am doing these challenges. Happened to 7 of these challenges so far and have not earned any xp points anymore. worked for the first couple of weeks and stopped giving me xp for the EAS
    FC, i earn xp in everything else though.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

XP .... let me get this right

Daily limit is 150,000 XP I believe, and yes there are challenges for doing things in Campaign that can earn you XP but you dont earn XP just for playing the SP Campaign
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Titanfall

New maps are decent enough - Dig Site is my favourite. Like the new daily challenges too!
  6. DadBart Win User

ultimate word games

Same here. All the Daily Challenges worked except the Crossword challenges for July 1, 2, and 3.
Thema:

MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active...

1. MW2- Everything looks like it's in a cloud, EXCEPT daily challenges, mini map, XP active... - Similar Threads - MW2 Everything looks

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. MW2 says installation stopped, I have done everything they said and still get installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 says installation stopped, I have done everything they said and still get installation...: I have done the resets, cleared local saves, updated Black ops Cold War, uninstalled and tried to reinstall but it just keeps saying installation stopped. 9934ad23-f486-428a-a68a-c85e2dc75a3a
  7. MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.: When I load into my game I am able to play warzone, but i cannot play MW2. It is telling me i need to "Purchase Modern Warfare II to have access to everything." I don't understand why because i...
  8. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  9. MW2 telling me to purchase MW2 to access everything..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 telling me to purchase MW2 to access everything..: i have the disk in console, an all updates are up to date..what do i do... I've reset the internet.. I've unplugged the xbox for 5 mins alos 726d0c59-8c0a-40ed-8d3a-179eae7c1659
  10. Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby!: Mw2 chat mute glitch tried EVERYTHING and still can't unmute the lobby! 7e2fc5d8-36b4-4083-8189-6980290b6f2d