Mw2 email

Discus and support Mw2 email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an email saying Your Access to the Vault is CONFIRMED for MW2 Does this mean everying is paid up and im good to go or will is still be 10 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadMick622, Sep 29, 2022.

1. MadMick622
    MadMick622 Guest

Mw2 email

I got an email saying

Your Access to the Vault is CONFIRMED for MW2

Does this mean everying is paid up and im good to go or will is still be 10 days before the release before i get charged.

:)

MadMick622, Sep 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mw2 email

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MadMick622

For a pre-order you are usually charged 10 days before the release.

Probably that email is just to confirm that you pre-ordered the game

Make sure the payment method had funds / isn't blocked or similar when you're close to the launch date
  3. ngocphi Win User

My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

Well it would be theu email

But if he used the battlenet marketplace ir wouldn't be on xbox

Those emails would be instant

Mw2 isn't available on xbox on pc

It is only available on battlenet
  4. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history

10. TAR-21 (MW2)

9. TAR-21 (MW2)

8. TAR-21 (MW2)

7. TAR-21 (MW2)

6. TAR-21 (MW2)

5. TAR-21 (MW2)

4. TAR-21 (MW2)

3. TAR-21 (MW2)

2. TAR-21 (MW2)

1. FAMAS (MW2) Not a fully auto AR, but it still deserves to be on the list.
  5. Ryan93XS Win User

status code 80070057

I tried to purchase MW2 using a credit card and that error kept coming up but this morning i got an email saying i did buy it but the game is nowhere to be found on my hard drive i even checked download history and it says i never bought it EVEN when the
    email says i did RESPOND FAST IM PISSED!
  6. KT Red Suns FD Win User

Okay honest opinions now.

This is the "true" MW2. The "official" MW2 is still a beta.
Thema:

Mw2 email

1. Mw2 email - Similar Threads - Mw2 email

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  10. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...