MW2 crossgen bubdle

Discus and support MW2 crossgen bubdle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a copy of the new mw2 from ao.com it is packaged and advertised as a crossgen bundle for Xbox one and Xbox series X. In the case is just a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry Davies1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. MW2 crossgen bubdle

I bought a copy of the new mw2 from ao.com it is packaged and advertised as a crossgen bundle for Xbox one and Xbox series X.

In the case is just a game disc and no activation code or anything to be able to digitally deliver the game for Xbox series x which doesn’t have an optical drive. I’m wondering if it’s been mis-advertised when actually for Xbox one and Xbox series S but that’s not what the box and advertising says.

How would I go about activating this game permamenntly on my account so that it can be played on the series X

MW2 crossgen bubdle [​IMG]

:)

Harry Davies1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Harry Davies1 Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hi mate

I’m not sure if you read the question fully and understood or not. The game is marketed as crossgen for Xbox one and Xbox SERIES X, with digital delivery advertised in the top right corner. How am I meant to play it on Xbox SERIES X when the console doesn’t have a disc tray.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  4. Georges C. Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hello again, sorry for the missunderstood , I understood that you had a Series X, but as it mentions if it has a console without disc player will not be able to install because it does not come with a digital code.

Even when smart delivery is available it appears in the options in your account.

Many games when they do not have the disk inside they come with a warning that they have a 25-digit code to be redeemed in the account.

Smart delivery for Xbox means that the console that will receive the packages compiled by the developer will no longer have the need to download unnecessary packages if it is in the old generation for example.
  5. Georges C. Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Harry, when we buy a physical version of a game (disc), the license is not in your account, but on the CD.

After the game is installed on your console while playing you should always have the disk in the console quand for playing for the system possession to do the license reading on the CD.
  6. SenseiSymo Win User

Call of duty disc won’t install on Xbox series x

Did you end up finding a fix for this ?

Whenever a disc has done this to myself previously it’s because there hasn’t been enough space on my console for it to initiate the install process. However that doesn’t seem to be the case here for me as I’ve cleared up to 460gbs of storage on my series X and still can’t download mw2 crossgen edition.
Thema:

MW2 crossgen bubdle

1. MW2 crossgen bubdle - Similar Threads - MW2 crossgen bubdle

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  10. Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc: So, I bought the crossgen bundle COD MW2 (2022) on xbox but now i wanted to install it on my pc but I can't finde my games from gamepass nor the onece that i bought. I tried installing it from the...