MW2 crossgen bubdle

Discus and support MW2 crossgen bubdle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a copy of the new mw2 from ao.com it is packaged and advertised as a crossgen bundle for Xbox one and Xbox series X. In the case is just a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry Davies1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. MW2 crossgen bubdle

I bought a copy of the new mw2 from ao.com it is packaged and advertised as a crossgen bundle for Xbox one and Xbox series X.

In the case is just a game disc and no activation code or anything to be able to digitally deliver the game for Xbox series x which doesn’t have an optical drive. I’m wondering if it’s been mis-advertised when actually for Xbox one and Xbox series S but that’s not what the box and advertising says.

How would I go about activating this game permamenntly on my account so that it can be played on the series X

MW2 crossgen bubdle [​IMG]

:)

Harry Davies1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Harry Davies1 Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hi mate

I’m not sure if you read the question fully and understood or not. The game is marketed as crossgen for Xbox one and Xbox SERIES X, with digital delivery advertised in the top right corner. How am I meant to play it on Xbox SERIES X when the console doesn’t have a disc tray.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  4. Georges C. Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hello again, sorry for the missunderstood , I understood that you had a Series X, but as it mentions if it has a console without disc player will not be able to install because it does not come with a digital code.

Even when smart delivery is available it appears in the options in your account.

Many games when they do not have the disk inside they come with a warning that they have a 25-digit code to be redeemed in the account.

Smart delivery for Xbox means that the console that will receive the packages compiled by the developer will no longer have the need to download unnecessary packages if it is in the old generation for example.
  5. Georges C. Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Harry, when we buy a physical version of a game (disc), the license is not in your account, but on the CD.

After the game is installed on your console while playing you should always have the disk in the console quand for playing for the system possession to do the license reading on the CD.
  6. CarstenH.1 Win User

Call of Duty will not play

I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
Thema:

MW2 crossgen bubdle

1. MW2 crossgen bubdle - Similar Threads - MW2 crossgen bubdle

2. COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch: I purchased call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition and the legacy games call of duty modern warfare, call of duty black ops Cold War in call of duty vanguard I am able to select then and...
  3. Xbox series x issue on MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x issue on MW2: Having an issue with MW2 on the series x, it only happens during the end game kill cam, on all game modes and including warzone. Graphics bug out and go slow mo/glitchy and the sound of the...
  4. Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc: So, I bought the crossgen bundle COD MW2 (2022) on xbox but now i wanted to install it on my pc but I can't finde my games from gamepass nor the onece that i bought. I tried installing it from the...
  5. Transaction problem MW2 Vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transaction problem MW2 Vault edition: I decided to upgrade mw2 to the vault edition a week after buying the normal version of the game and instead of getting charged 40$ I got charged 150$ like I didn’t have the game already what can...
  6. Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc: I recently got Modern Warfare II on disc and was wondering if anyone knew how to upgrade to vault edition, I’ve seen people saying it’s possible for the game digitally but nothing is working....
  7. DEV 401 Error trying too play MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEV 401 Error trying too play MW2: I can load the game and bring up the menus and it shows that i've connected to the XBOX Live but every time i try to load a game i get a DEV 401 ERROR message. Happens with multiplayer, Warzone,...
  8. Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this: all my friends say their online. Every single one of them shows offline. They’re saying it shows me offline as well. They all play PlayStation I play Xbox. I added them and can still play with...
  9. All (and only) xbox players are muted on Cod MW2

in XBoX on Consoles
    All (and only) xbox players are muted on Cod MW2: Hi, I've noticed on Cod MW2 for a while now that there are players who are muted and cannot be unmuted. It was only a couple of days ago I realised that these same players have an option for me...
  10. XSX console crashes when launching MW2

in XboX Insiders
    XSX console crashes when launching MW2: Been playing Modern Warfare 2 with no issues for a month. Today, every time I booted the game up, my console crashed. I would launch the game, then my console would turn off by itself and...