MW2 can't play multiplayer!

Discus and support MW2 can't play multiplayer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I bought MW2 (Modern Warfare 2) On October 31. I played a whole day of multiplayer, and today it's telling me I need the Xbox game pass in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 楄瑲䑹湡㤹㄰, Nov 2, 2022.

1. MW2 can't play multiplayer!

So, I bought MW2 (Modern Warfare 2) On October 31. I played a whole day of multiplayer, and today it's telling me I need the Xbox game pass in order to play multiplayer. But the day I bought it I did not have the plan or membership for the game pass. I'm a little confused and I'm wondering if I really do need the game pass.

:)

楄瑲䑹湡㤹㄰, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mate, the gamepass is not required. But, GOLD or Ultimate is required to play the game's multiplayer yes, friend.

So it must be accusing this message to you.

You can confirm your subscription at the link below

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

See your subscription here, what is the subscription title and what active date?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Xx5haDDow13xX Win User

xbox 360 slim 4 gb doesnt sound good

The slim is a piece of garbage. Mine stopped reading discs after barely a month of use, and now it keeps laser burning rings around my MW2 discs so I can't play on multiplayer.
  4. dual skorpionz Win User

"BLOPS" fan boys

LOL @ "dumb down" from a MW2 fanboy. Holy lord, I've seen everything now...MW2 is the easiest multiplayer game I've ever played.
  5. Darth Arbys Win User

Treyarch vs. Infinity Ward

For multiplayer map MW1 & MW2 IW for practicing for omline play 3arc
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Can't Play MW2

A few things you can try OP in this order.

1, Try to install the game to your HDD, if it installs then it 'may' read enough to boot from your disc. Depending how sever the damage is.

2, If you can not install your copy then borrow a friends copy or rent one and install that to your HDD. Again depending on the damage to your disc it may work.

3, Get the disc buffered at Blockbusters, it might well fix it.

4, Final option is to buy another copy of the game.

Hope one of the solutions that costs nothing helps.
    [​IMG]

If it does come to buying another copy you can pick the game up pre owned relatively cheap now.
Thema:

1. MW2 can't play multiplayer! - Similar Threads - MW2 can't play

2. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  3. I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s: I buy Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox One and I switched to a series s and now I can't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or campaign it's trying to make me rebuy it 19998a3c-864e-4f70-8ebd-3d40454c5f49
  4. Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4: I purchased Modern Warfare 2 for my PlayStation 5, but I have MW2 installed on my PlayStation 4 Slim but it says "Purchase Modern Warfare 2" and sends me to purchase Vault Edition... Do I have to...
  5. Why can't I play dmz warzone on mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play dmz warzone on mw2?: Why can't I play dmz warzone on mw2 aacb19f7-eeec-47c8-a3be-62a76c732940
  6. Can't play game shared mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game shared mw2: I used to be able to play it gameshared by my friend but after coming back to the game after a month or 2 I no longer can play mw2 747bb149-eeb1-46e2-a2af-e4ca6f8ed53b
  7. I can't play MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play MW2: I can't play MW2 .. keep getting a prompt "Status .... Please reconnect controller" it gives you the option to press b to back out however none of the buttons do anything after this prompt comes...
  8. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc: So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and...
  9. Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...: Unable to get passed landing page "press A to start" on COD MW 2 4458ca42-0711-457c-8cd0-fc1ec0a89099
  10. I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.: I paid for this game mw2. I can't play it. I want a refund. I keep getting error code Hueneme- concord. I reset my router. Quit the game Multiple times I preorder months ago for this day. This is...