MW 2 digital Disc Read Error

Discus and support MW 2 digital Disc Read Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey ever I keep getting this error when I load COD “ Disc Read error [8.7]: frontend_ui: ff” Previously MW2 had force quit and deleted itself from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victor Houston, Oct 5, 2023.

  1. MW 2 digital Disc Read Error


    Hey ever I keep getting this error when I load COD

    “ Disc Read error [8.7]: frontend_ui: ff”

    Previously MW2 had force quit and deleted itself from my Xbox, I reinstalled it, and have played a few times, but after this most recent update this started happening.

    Any thoughts?

    :)
     
    Victor Houston, Oct 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    MW 2 digital Disc Read Error

    Hi Victor H! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

    I have knowledge of this problem, and it is mostly due to problems in the Installation directory, corrupt files may be the main cause of this problem.

    To start the process, first select the client game, then go to the game settings and click “Scan and Repair”. This will start a process in which the client will check the folder for all installed files and then automatically repair any files that may be corrupted.

    Also, from the research I did, and some articles found on the internet I could see that Reinstalling Modern Warfare 2 can solve this problem, and it has worked for many users.

    To obtain additional information, you can enter the following link:

    https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/modern-warfare-2-disc-read-error-how-fix-possible-reasons

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. JoeDoris Win User

    Modern Warfare Disc read error

    Yeh i have the digital copy that i bought from xbox live... So it says disc read error....but i have no disc to read lmao
  4. Irixion Win User

    Strange purple lines on disc

    This is not necessarily true. If there isn't any vital information on the damaged portion of the disc, (such as audio), then the game loads. However if the console detects a problem reading a disc, it halts to prevent damage to the disc or the console, which
    is why you get errors telling you that the disc is damaged. Unlike DVDs, which the DVD player retries the read, and why you get corrupted and choppy video--because it's digitally trying to fill what it cannot read. So, _most_ of the time, the error will halt
    the reading process. So it's not fixing the error, you're just not using that information.
  5. Cj Metz Win User

    Bought Xbox live tonight but can't play any games with it any help would be awesome ty

    I own mw 2 digital and I did everything you said still the same
  6. Frishy_boi Win User

    Why can't I load MW 2018.

    Hi geri

    It didn't ask me to re-buy modern warfare, it only offered me modern warfare 2 as i hadnt bought MW2 i only have MW And I only got the disc for MW And the game case for it I never thought of MW2 before this. And on the game disc forMW it offered me MW2 or warezone I can't find anything on MW or its campaign on the disc.
Thema:

MW 2 digital Disc Read Error

Loading...
  1. MW 2 digital Disc Read Error - Similar Threads - digital Disc Read

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....