Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

Discus and support Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In recent months my son has not been able to join or invite to a party on x box live though no problems previously. Also his headphones now cut out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rift CosyStatue, Jan 2, 2020.

  1. Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one


    In recent months my son has not been able to join or invite to a party on x box live though no problems previously.

    Also his headphones now cut out sometimes ( including with new ones) so he hears friends on chat but they don't need him

    On troubleshooting it says kinect not plugged in. Do I now need a kinect adaptor even if didn't need one before? Our x box one S is 2-3 years old

    :)
     
    Rift CosyStatue, Jan 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Rift CosyStatue Win User

    Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

    Not sure. It says kinect not plugged in so assumed it was that as both an audio and party invite issue

    I think we have already tried all the troubleshooting options but will try again
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

  4. ScorpioDragon17 Win User

    Sound XBox One

    I have the same issue. HDMI from x box one to TV monitor LG No sound. And in the settings for audio it will not let me select hdmi audio, optical audio only. I have an optical cable connected to x boxing and tv optical in And still no sound.
  5. AWeeBlackDug Win User

    No audio through optical cable to surround sound system. XBox One

    Hi,

    I'm having a very similar problem (SkyQ to X-box one via HDMI and then audio from X-box to Cambridge Audio AV Receiver [too old for HDMI] via optical).

    My AV Receiver detects the incoming Dolby but reports only two channels (no centre speaker and no surround speakers).

    I've tried all sorts and now suspect that this is perhaps caused by some digital rights management issues with optical not being able to support the DRM.

    I am waiting on receiving an HDMI-optical converter and will post if this fixes the problem. :)

    Cheers for now..! :)
  6. TimmyHD Win User

    Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox Controller

    I have no problem with the standard series X and X box one pads

    but my Elite Series 2 has a lot of stick issues and the tension tighten tool

    thing was not in the sealed box with the new core controller

    despite it being on the box it should be include, my pad replaced

    the broken Black one which came with everything but broke the

    next day I am hoping the Elite Series 3 is better, it would be nice

    if they did a version with advanced chat audio and EQ like

    one of the Branded Licenced controllers do, but hey gone off topic a bit.
Thema:

Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

Loading...
  1. Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one - Similar Threads - Mutiplayer audio problem

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  8. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  9. How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings: How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings please? 9f2e1781-7f5c-45a4-98f4-c327af34adf2
  10. Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.: Hi, so I've been having the same issue with my account all day. I try to load up minecraft and my account says it doesnt allow mutiplayer. So i went into my microsoft privacy settings and allowed...