Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

Discus and support Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sinlow, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Sinlow
    Sinlow Guest

Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried running it directly from the microsoft store. I have tried
    directly from PC. It starts to open and then just crashes to desktop. No errors. Please help, I really want to play this game!!

:)

Sinlow, Sep 12, 2019
  2. BackroomJOE4SHO Win User

[​IMG]
    1st
    step
  3. BackroomJOE4SHO Win User

I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried running it directly from the microsoft store. I
    have tried directly from PC. It starts to open and then just crashes to desktop. No errors. Please help, I really want to play this game!!
    I found the fix... Ive tried all this too and does not work.. my fix will work 100% made me wanna blow my brains out it was so simple... All you have to do, is go to settings go into apps, scroll down to the game and instead of unistalling.. click advanced
    options for the game, and click fix, it will take like a split sec, then close setting and open the game and it works fine now.. hope this works for all who are also stuggling to get the game running. Happy gaming!
  4. LoDAnubis Win User

I found a solution that seems to work for me. I went and uninstalled the game. Bought it on steam. All problems solved.
    Lol I gave up asking the makers of the game and microsoft and xbox. All keep pointing at someone else for answers.
  5. Sinlow Win User

Yes the game is an exception. I even turned off firewalls completely and tried t run.
  6. Sid234 Win User

I'm having the same problem as OP. All other games run fine, its just Mutant Year Zero where I am facing this issue. I tried uninstalling, and then doing fresh download and install of the game but it did not fix it.

Would appreciate it if someone can suggest any fixes?
Thema:

1. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu) - Similar Threads - Mutant Zero Road

2. 'Crash Of The Titans' and 'Crash: Mind Over Mutant' backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Crash Of The Titans' and 'Crash: Mind Over Mutant' backwards compatibility?: I'm not sure if this is appropriate to ask about, but I'd like to know if the Xbox 360 titles "Crash Of The Titans" and "Crash: Mind Over Mutant" will at some point in the future be compatible...
  3. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...
  4. Mutant Year Zero Seed of Evil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero Seed of Evil: Hi! I bought and installed expansion Seed of Evil before I bought and installed full game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Now when I run the game, game doesn't detect the expansion. When I check...
  5. Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue: I bought the Seed of Evil DLC last night, but I am unable to play it. When I go to manage my games and add-ons, it does not appear under MYZ like most DLC does. I want to uninstall it so that I...
  6. Mutant year zero issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Mutant year zero issue: Hi, yesterday when I opened the xbox(beta) app the game Mutant year zero was disappeared and after a minute it started to download the game from 0%. After the download I run it and then I saw...
  7. Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero)

in XBoX on Windows
    Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero): So it seems that Mutant Year Zero got an updated. So far so good. But then when I tried to play, all my saved games where gone. Is there any way to recover them? Are they store in the cloud or in...
  8. Mutant Year Zero achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero achievements: Hello, Unfortunately, I don't get any achievements unlocked during Mutant Year Zero. Restarting the game and XBox didn't help. In other games, everything works normally. I hope someone...
  9. Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden: Hi all! I have a problem in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. After receiving all the achievements in this game, I have not received achievement Zone master (Obtain all achievements!)...
  10. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden: Hi After download from game pass the game won't play Mike 405a690b-1a54-4962-adc9-52bc4c9ffcfb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mutant year zero my save wont load