Music Videos

Discus and support Music Videos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought music videos a while back. How can I access them on xbox.com ... don't see them under music or videos. bc537e7d-178b-4860-af1b-1f5fc24dfc36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael OConnor, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Music Videos

I bought music videos a while back. How can I access them on xbox.com ... don't see them under music or videos.

:)

Michael OConnor, Jan 4, 2014
  2. GODofwhatUC
    GODofwhatUC Guest
    Music Videos

Bought,downloaded & shows I own videos but they dont play,just a black screen....Has happened 3 times in past year,twice this month...can i get vids or my points back?

GODofwhatUC, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Music Videos

Hi Robbie575,

You will need to contact support for something like this. Please reach out to them
    here.

HassanB, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Music Videos

Go to settings, click on account and once there, select download history and they should be located there amongst the other downloaded media you have. You'll be able to re-download them again for free.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.
  6. scotsmanJ Win User

What happened to xbox music?

I agree. I had a huge music video collection with a lot of music artist that I grew up with. But when the system clicked over the videos won't play and the XBOX Music does not have music video capabilities. I hope that they fix these problems.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

No Xbox Music Video

Did they say all music and video or all music videos? There is a difference. If they cut something out of the service how could they still give it to you? And who in their right mind actually pays for a music video? I get like 8 music video channels and
    can YT/Vevo any other ones I want to see.
  8. Flukey73 Win User

New Xbox Music Videos not loading

Tested the Music videos this morning said music videos on in the tab the selected song had the icon but there was know video so not to sure whats happening
  9. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Xbox Music in Hong Kong

Thema:

Music Videos

1. Music Videos - Similar Threads - Music Videos

2. HOW DO U UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO ON XBOX CLUB?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW DO U UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO ON XBOX CLUB?: WANT TO PUT MUSIC VIDEOS ON MY CLUB I MADE 4 MUSIC ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT MUSIC VIDEOS UP ON THERE FEED AND MOST OF SOFTWARE TO UPLOAD+EDIT HAS STOPPED OR DO U TAG MUSIC VIDEO HOW DOES IT GO INTO U...
  3. How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?: Hello, I'm sure this question has been posed numerous times over the years, but I believe the answer or solution has changed with time. How do I access, download and view the many music video...
  4. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  5. Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?: I love the music from Final Fantasy 7. 9791d6c9-881e-44f0-866d-a43ba1e6f8fd
  6. Best Video Game Music Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Music Score: We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a masterpiece in its time, but think how lack luster...
  7. Video Game Scores (Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game Scores (Music): Mine would have to be Skyrim, can't get that theme song out of my head 604979f3-f0b2-4106-b535-deda820cb3e9
  8. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?: The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking...
  9. Apple: Play background music in video clips!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Play background music in video clips!: Apple (Routers): Play background music in video clips! Should we be able to play background music in our video clips? I just finished editing this game clip on upload studio and I wanted to play...
  10. Can't hear music from video game xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear music from video game xbox 1: so recently i could no longer hear my lovely music from d2 when i plugged my headphones in, contacting xbox support failed badly. After, messing around on the system i figured out how to fix the...