Murderlins Challenges

Discus and support Murderlins Challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I've found murderlins temple but it wont let me turn in the quest to let me start his slaughter rounds, anyone else have this problem or a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrivateAssassin, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Murderlins Challenges

Hey guys I've found murderlins temple but it wont let me turn in the quest to let me start his slaughter rounds, anyone else have this problem or a fix for this?

:)

PrivateAssassin, Jan 14, 2014
  2. dustysr34
    dustysr34 Guest
    New Challenger Approaching! . . .

He means Lil Wayne and 504 is the area code for New Orleans. I'm from the 225 (Baton Rouge).

dustysr34, Jan 14, 2014
  3. New Challenger Approaching! . . .

yup, and wayne is the kobe bryant of the rap game aka the goat.

Ashin_Kusher_47, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Murderlins Challenges

Got it, its just a glitch. For anyone with the same problem complete the quest 'Roll Insight' first.

PrivateAssassin, Jan 14, 2014
  5. PrivateAssassin Win User

Murderlins Challenges

Got it, its just a glitch. For anyone with the same problem complete the quest 'Roll Insight' first.
  6. painkillah1 Win User

Anybody else having trouble with the Dead Rising 3 challenges?

Challenges or Achievements? Some Challenges are time specific. Make sure it says Time/Days Remaining for the current challenge. and Starts IN for upcoming challenges.
  7. Surfacegal Win User

3 Feb Daily Challenge

I have the same problem. I can load the Hard challenge and the Medium challenge but not the easy challenge for today's daily challenges. What's going on?
  8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

I lost almost 100 burn cards?

Burn cards are earned from completing challenges. Most challenges award one burn card for completing the challenge. Some challenges award 2 or 3. Other challenges award a rare burn card pack (3-5 cards?).

The number of challenges you complete in a game determines how many burn cards you are awarded.
  9. Capt Yesterday Win User

Insane = Hugely annoying and no fun at all!

It is called pacing. It was frustrating but challenges are always fun and Judgment on Insane is a challenge.

In the words of Barney Stinson, "Challenge accepted."
Thema:

Murderlins Challenges

1. Murderlins Challenges - Similar Threads - Murderlins Challenges

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  5. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  6. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  7. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  8. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  9. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...