Multiple Xbox One titles freezing on Series X

Discus and support Multiple Xbox One titles freezing on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a consistent issue I’ve been having for months. There are multiple Xbox One titles that simply freeze on the Series X after either a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shelby Reiches, May 29, 2023.

1. Multiple Xbox One titles freezing on Series X

This is a consistent issue I’ve been having for months. There are multiple Xbox One titles that simply freeze on the Series X after either a certain amount of playtime (Arkham Knight, Prey) or at specific points (Elex, AC: Ezio Collection).

For the latter situation, Elex freezes if you try to change your equipped weapon from the menu without first unequipping your existing weapon. The Ezio Collection freezes during Assassin’s Creed II, at the point in the Leonardo cutscene of Ace Up My Sleeve at which the game tells you how to use the D-Pad to swap to the hidden blade.

Notably, in all cases, I can still access the Xbox menu. And for Assassin’s Creed, I can access the pause menu.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the games, and even tried a soft factory reset of the Xbox, to no avail.

:)

Shelby Reiches, May 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Shelby!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, try to check during the in-game parts if it will work properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

Basically the new console will be called only Xbox. The rest of the name, Series X, is a title that allows multiple names depending on the console model.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  5. WPAK Win User

If I buy Hogwarts legacy on Xbox series X, will I be able to play it on PC as well?

Hi there,

No, as far as I can tell the game is not a Play Anywhere title. There are even different versions showing in the store for Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X.

So if someone wants to play the game on multiple platforms it seems they will need to purchase it seperately on each platform.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
Thema:

1. Multiple Xbox One titles freezing on Series X - Similar Threads - Multiple titles freezing

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Repeated error code 0x80070002 when trying to install games on my pc, with multiple titles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeated error code 0x80070002 when trying to install games on my pc, with multiple titles.: I've simply been trying to install the age of empires definitive edition, minecraft Java & bedrock edition on my pc from within the Xbox "app" on my pc. No matter where I select for storage, or...