Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.

Discus and support Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaredRiggs, Sep 29, 2020.

1. JaredRiggs
    JaredRiggs Guest

I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be on 24/7 to combat them?

:)

JaredRiggs, Sep 29, 2020
  2. JaredRiggs Win User

Theres a group of 5 people who got banned off a server for cheating. Needless to say they didn't take it well so now theyre creating new xbox accounts and just coming back and back again. For the sole reason of they think its funny. Borderline harassment.
    One even claims to have made 32 new accounts already.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Not sure what the issue is but all I can keep saying is report report report!!!
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Wrongful Console Ban

Does your Xbox One indicate when the console ban ends? Where a console ban on Xbox 360 was permanent and irreversible, the same is not necessarily true with Xbox One. Temporary console bans can occur, and are used to protect Xbox Live from significant
    abuse that may be coming from that console, usually in the form of repeated harassment from accounts that use that console.
  5. RichardHalverson Win User

Xbox took the side of a pedophile harassing me.

Are you saying that when children are harassed while using your products, the best solution is to ignore it? When a person is making multiple xbox accounts just to spam and harasss you, eventually just “blocking and reporting them” doesn’t do it anymore. Not to mention that you can’t just report someone for harassment. People can be so persistent with this stuff that after awhile the only solution, based on yours, is to just not use your xbox anymore.

The developer of the game has nothing to do with it. It is simply xbox failing to ban pedophiles, and then now protecting them.

In this case, when I am the victim of harassment, why am I communication banned for saying “okay pedophile” but he isn’t for calling me slurs and names that are very sexual. Is xbox just openly permitting adults preying on children?
  6. Liger313 Win User

I was banned and i want to know why. and i want it removed off my account. been a member for 9 years.

That did not answer my question. by going to that link. It does not give me a CLEAR exact reason as to why i was banned. this is the reason it gives and this is not a clear reason.

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges

I would like this removed from my account or looked at again because i believe this to be a false ban.
Thema:

1. Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server. - Similar Threads - Multiple live accounts

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...