Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10

Discus and support Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is starting to get annoying and ridiculous, ever since the last update to the Xbox App, the App has been utterly useless and broken. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickG2002, May 27, 2018.

1. NickG2002
    NickG2002 Guest

This is starting to get annoying and ridiculous, ever since the last update to the Xbox App, the App has been utterly useless and broken. I have already started having multiple problems with it,

1. I cannot edit the description of the Club that I own from the Xbox App, it always tell me that there is an error.

2. I cannot use the Party Chat feature, as after around 5 minutes of being in a party I get kicked and given an error code that apparently does not exist.

3. My Server Connectivity is ALWAYS blocked, I have had this problem since the last update, I have tried every solution given to me by Microsoft Support, as well as every solution I found on the internet, and none of them work. My NAT type is Open, but my
    Server Connectivity is Blocked.

4. I can no longer create Looking for Group Posts, on either the Windows 10 Xbox App or Android Xbox App, the Windows 10 variant gives me a message stating "Let's keep it clean - Try removing inappropriate content and then try posting again", this occurs
    no matter what I have in the description, whether or not there is anything inappropriate. I even tried making a post containing only the word "test", and it blocked it, saying it was inappropriate. The Android Xbox App always tells me that I need to allow
    this stuff in my privacy settings, however my Privacy Settings are set to allow it, the App just isn't recognizing this.

Please help!

:)

NickG2002, May 27, 2018
  2. Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, May 27, 2018
  3. XBF Crystal P, May 27, 2018
  4. NickG2002
    NickG2002 Guest

I fixed the issue with Looking for Group posts on the Windows 10 version of the Xbox App by restarting my PC, the other issues haven't been fixed though.

NickG2002, May 27, 2018
  5. NickG2002 Win User

I fixed the issue with Looking for Group posts on the Windows 10 version of the Xbox App by restarting my PC, the other issues haven't been fixed though.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

9. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Cannot Install PC Games Through Game Pass

Thema:

1. Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple App Problems

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!): Hello, I have recently acquired an Asus ROG Zephyrus and a Lenovo Legion Go - I'm encountering an issue with the xbox app on both devices: Upon launching the app, I get a "Xbox needs an update"...
  8. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  9. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  10. new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.

in XboX Insiders
    new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.: The chat section was revamped to make it work like in the Steam launcher. There you open a new window with all your conversations to chat with friends. In the Xbox App (PC) you used to chat inside...