Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...

Discus and support Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As system link is apparently not supported in XBOX One I am looking to link together four XBOX 360's. They will be side-by-side, each with it's own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KMill123, Jul 15, 2021.

1. KMill123
    KMill123 Guest

Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...

As system link is apparently not supported in XBOX One I am looking to link together four XBOX 360's. They will be side-by-side, each with it's own racing wheel and pedals. This will allow LAN head to head racing fun with friends and family without the lag you sometimes get through Steam or other internet gaming services. But since the XBOX 360 Racing Wheels with Force Feedback (Microsoft, Fanatech) are all wireless, I have the concern as to whether each wheel will link up wirelessly with just it's own XBOX 360, or will there be interference with the other XBOX 360's and wireless wheels nearby.

Thanks!!

:)

KMill123, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel stand

3. Miss Portia Win User

flight sims

Which exact racing pedals do you have? If you have a Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, you should be able to sync the original Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel up to it and use the system on your PC. :)
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They Interfere

So long as they are only synced to one console you should have no problem. However, be sure that the people aren't too close to each other as the closer you are the more likely you would be to encounter interference
  5. HelterSkelter67 Win User

xbox 360 ff racing wheel

i looked all over for guides, searching "xbox 360 racing wheel off center", "xbox 360 racing wheel off center fix", "xbox 360 racing wheel recalibrate", "xbox 360 racing wheel calibrate", "xbox 360 racing wheel won't center".

every search pulled up almost the exact same results and nothing i found helped me or was a guide i could follow, do you have any links or a better query?
  6. LuvSmoknPot Win User

wireless steering wheel

xbox 360 wireless racing wheel with force feedback
Thema:

1. Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They... - Similar Threads - Multiple 360s Wireless

2. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  3. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  4. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  5. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  6. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  7. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  8. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...
  9. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  10. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....