Multiple Profiles

Discus and support Multiple Profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day. I am a father and have two sons. The XBox360 belongs to the one son, but the only profile is linked to my Microsoft Account. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roadhouse_007, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Multiple Profiles

Good day. I am a father and have two sons. The XBox360 belongs to the one son, but the only profile is linked to my Microsoft Account.

I would like to have multiple profiles, not the current situation where my two sons are "sub-profiles" of my profile. I would like each of them to have a dedicated profile - they each have a Microsoft account but no purchase capability linked to their accounts.

I do not find any scope for setting up multiple profiles on Xbox 360 - can that really be true?

Thanks

:)

Roadhouse_007, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Multiple profiles

Trying to figure out if it is possible to have multiple profiles on Xbox One without them having Live accounts. On the 360 my kids were able to log in to a profile to accumulate gamer scores with their profiles. They just want to be recognized by the Kinect
    to have their preferences and name pop up. Now it seems impossible to do without having everyone who uses the One having monthly or yearly subscriptions. Is this the case?

AnUnstableGuy, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Multiple profiles

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying. I don't want to share my (gold) Live account. I want to know if they can have their own profile that is recognized by the Kinect without them having access to Live online accounts.

AnUnstableGuy, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Multiple Profiles

Every Xbox 360 profile, can be linked to Xbox Live. When doing this, however, you will need to link them to a Microsoft Account. This usually means an @outlook.com email address, which acts as the account sign in information.

Irixion, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Multiple profiles?

Monetary add-ons are tied to the account that purchased them.

If you purchased it on a different account than the one you are playing Fortnite with, it won't appear in your balance.
  6. Barb Shadle Win User

Multiple profiles?

The transaction is showing as completed, but when I open my Fortnite on my Xbox it’s not showing in my Fortnite account. It’s frustrating.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Multiple Profiles

You cant have two profiles on one account. You will have to use a new email address for the second profile
  8. Flinstone956 Win User

Multiple profiles

yes , you can u can share your gold with them by going to your setting and go down to where it says sharing games & gold and anyone on the xbox one console will be able play the game and gold you purchase on your account
  9. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Multiple profiles?

Hi Barb my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Did you purchase the V-Bucks on the same account you play the game?

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Please, follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

Multiple Profiles

1. Multiple Profiles - Similar Threads - Multiple Profiles

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  9. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...
  10. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...