Multiple Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

Discus and support Multiple Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the past day I have got 13 emails and 13 suspensions all for my 'gamerpic'. It was not inappropriate at all and I haven't been given a reason as to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by amira.2, Oct 26, 2022.

1. amira.2
    amira.2 Guest

In the past day I have got 13 emails and 13 suspensions all for my 'gamerpic'. It was not inappropriate at all and I haven't been given a reason as to what was wrong with it. I changed my gamerpic to one of the default xbox ones, yet still continued to recieve more emails and suspensions. I cannot appeal the suspensions as they are 2 days, except as more new suspensions come in, this lengthens it for more than 2 days. I understand if there was one accidental ban- but 13 in less than 24 hours??!!! Customer support cannot help with this issue apparently so how do I make this stop

:)

amira.2, Oct 26, 2022
  2. RemovedCloudx Win User

Same thing happened to me today it doesn't make sense how someone can just mass report your gamer pic even though it's not inappropriate
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Amira.2

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

As the ban doesn't last more than 72 hours is not possible to appeal because this is the time (72 hours) that the enforcement team takes to review your ticket

You can double check the first statement here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

Unfortunately no one here in the forums will be able to tell you anything about the email.

It does look like an official email from the MS enforcement team and the enforcement.xbox.com is their official website so if your account does have a suspension on it, it would be a matter of signing in there and it would give you information about all
    enforcement actions that have ever been placed on your account.
  5. i1i Reaper i1i Win User

i just got that today and i can't recall saying or doing anything that would warrant that kind of response,

Activity Detail :- An activity feed item or comment created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include harassment, profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or
    organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. The offending activity feed item or comment was removed.

there could something wrong on there end? if i'm going to be labeled in a wrong manner then i should be able to see what it is there siting me for. i want to see the prof that's not much to ask for. i have never written or made a
    video that would be construed as inappropriate or violate Xbox rules.
  6. NO F3AR NO T3AR Win User

You need to contact xbox live or Microsoft to find out mate
Thema:

1. Multiple Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action - Similar Threads - Multiple Notice Live

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety - Multiple "Second Notices" despite having taken action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety - Multiple "Second Notices" despite having taken action: July 19, 2023, receive an email requesting consent for something in Microsoft Family Safety (email contained a lot of text, but no explanation as to why or how to get help). July 20, 2023,...