Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

Discus and support Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infinitypockets, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like to each have our own Netflix on our Xbox accounts, however when we try to sign into one of the accounts, it signs it in on both gamertags. I have not been able to find an answer to this problem even though I have found questions on here from 7 years ago, and it seems that nothing has changed at all whatsoever as this problem is STILL occurring, this is aggravating, pc doesn’t have this issue, PlayStation doesn’t have this issue, even a Firestick does not have this issue, I thought that having a next gen console would mean problems like this wouldn’t arise, and yet… it has

:)

Infinitypockets, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Infinitypockets, my name is Oskayra and it is my pleasure to answer your question:

Currently, it is not possible to have two active Netflix accounts on the same Xbox console. When you sign in to a Netflix account in the Netflix app for Xbox, the app signs in to all Xbox accounts that are connected to the same Microsoft account.

To fix this problem, you can create a new Microsoft account for each of you. Once you have your own Microsoft accounts, you can sign in to your own Netflix accounts in the Netflix for Xbox app.

Once you are signed into your new Microsoft account, you will be able to sign into your Netflix account.

I hope my reply has clarified several things for you and that you will be able to fix your issue soon.

Regards, Oskayra
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again

Actually I inform you that it is completely normal and temporary and microsoft support is already working on it as I have been informed recently.

The system crashes and hangs, it is best that you try again later as several users are reporting the same problem.

I hope this information has been helpful and has clarified your doubts.

Best regards, Oskayra
  4. Infinitypockets Win User

To fix this problem, you can create a new Microsoft account for each of you. Once you have your own Microsoft accounts, you can sign in to your own Netflix accounts in the Netflix for Xbox app. Once you are signed into your new Microsoft account, you will be able to sign into your Netflix account. I hope my reply has clarified several things for you and that you will be able to fix your issue soon.

This says I can sign into the Netflix accounts if I create new profiles, but you had also stated that there cannot be two Netflix accounts on the same console, those two contradict, which is causing slight confusion
  5. Infinitypockets Win User

We already have 4 microsoft accounts, my issue is that although my partner is signed in to Netflix on their account, it’s still signed in on mine as well, and signing out of Netflix on my account signs their account out of Netflix as well, I was just referring to our Microsoft accounts as “gamer tags” in order to more easily identify them within the sentences
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Infinitypockets

I understand your confusion. The answer is that yes, you can sign in to Netflix accounts on the same console, but only if you have separate Microsoft accounts for each Netflix account.

You must create a new Microsoft account for each Netflix account you want to use on the same console. Once you have separate Microsoft accounts for each Netflix account, you can sign in to each Netflix account on its own Xbox account.

In short, the answer to your question is that yes, you can sign into two Netflix accounts on the same console, but only if you have separate Microsoft accounts for each Netflix account.

I hope this clears up your confusion and that my answer was helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me, we're here to help.

Best Regards, Oskayra
Thema:

1. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox - Similar Threads - Multiple Netflix accounts

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  9. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  10. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...