Multiple issues

Discus and support Multiple issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had this console for 9 days, now I "Can't receive my saved data" for Black ops 3, saying I can play offline. But trying that does this: "Loading player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zZzDarknezZz, Jan 1, 2016.

1. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest

Multiple issues

Had this console for 9 days, now I "Can't receive my saved data" for Black ops 3, saying I can play offline. But trying that does this: "Loading player profile" THEN stops, only option is to do it again with no difference! I'm very disappointed! This is
    a disk copy, and happened to Minecraft online download too! I want to play my games with out
    Classic Microsoft Issues 9 days into the Xbox One.

Note: I have read older related issues but none recently. I have reset the console and hard reset it. Still nothing. I'm going to try Fallout 4. If that doesn't work, I'll invest into a WORKING console instead.

:)

zZzDarknezZz, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Multiple issues

Official MS Xbox products can be detected by the console.

As for repairing your console yourself, that's a direct violation of the ToU, and could result in a console ban.

Photonimus, Jan 1, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Multiple issues

Hello,

If you've already gone through the standard troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft support site in regards to the
    E71 error and the E79 error then your only option is to get the console repaired. We are not able to help with 3rd party repair tips or tell you what to
    get replaced. Any talk of 3rd party repairs or local shop fixes are not to be discussed on this forum. Getting parts swapped out by a 3rd party will result in the console being unable to connect to LIVE eventually through present or future firmware updates
    so this console would pretty much be useless right when you open it to replace anything.

If you'd like to take advantage of the official repair service then please visit this site
    here, other than that, no one on this forum will be able to assist you with this particular matter.

HassanB, Jan 1, 2016
  4. xLink86
    xLink86 Guest

Multiple issues

Has this issue been resolved yet? How did Fallout 4 work?

xLink86, Jan 1, 2016
  5. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest
    No, I was just attempting as I seen the reply. For now I'm not at my usual house, so re-starting router or phone conversation isnot gunna be an option. Hopefully it is just cause I'm not home, but it worked eariler yesterday.

6. xLink86
    xLink86 Guest
    I was to at a few stages having issues with cloud-saves but they appeared to fix themselves over a day. It was with Black Ops 3 and would say it couldn't retrieve save but I went past that and it worked after a few minutes. Keep me posted.

xLink86, Jan 1, 2016
  7. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest
    Alright getting fallout 4 I haven't used it for over a few hours.

8. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest

Multiple issues

Wonderful! Fallout 4, SINGLE PLAYER GAME doesn't work either!

9. xLink86
    xLink86 Guest
    Have you tried removing your profile and re installing it?

xLink86, Jan 1, 2016
  10. zZzDarknezZz
    zZzDarknezZz Guest
    I'm going to, I just got offline to work for fallout 4.

11. xLink86
    xLink86 Guest
    Did re-downloading your profile stop the cloud and profile problem?

xLink86, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Photonimus Win User

Multiple issues

Official MS Xbox products can be detected by the console.

As for repairing your console yourself, that's a direct violation of the ToU, and could result in a console ban.
  13. HassanB Win User

Multiple issues

Hello,

If you've already gone through the standard troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft support site in regards to the
    E71 error and the E79 error then your only option is to get the console repaired. We are not able to help with 3rd party repair tips or tell you what to
    get replaced. Any talk of 3rd party repairs or local shop fixes are not to be discussed on this forum. Getting parts swapped out by a 3rd party will result in the console being unable to connect to LIVE eventually through present or future firmware updates
    so this console would pretty much be useless right when you open it to replace anything.

If you'd like to take advantage of the official repair service then please visit this site
    here, other than that, no one on this forum will be able to assist you with this particular matter.
  14. xLink86 Win User

Multiple issues

Did re-downloading your profile stop the cloud and profile problem?
  15. zZzDarknezZz Win User

Multiple issues

Alright getting fallout 4 I haven't used it for over a few hours.
  16. xLink86 Win User

Multiple issues

I was to at a few stages having issues with cloud-saves but they appeared to fix themselves over a day. It was with Black Ops 3 and would say it couldn't retrieve save but I went past that and it worked after a few minutes. Keep me posted.
Thema:

Multiple issues

1. Multiple issues - Similar Threads - Multiple issues

2. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  5. Multiple authentication/access issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple authentication/access issues: Long post but wanted to be thorough and provide as much info as I can. Background: I switched my laptop from Linux back to Windows 11 just because I found it easier to use. I reinstalled all my...
  6. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  7. Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!): Hello, I have recently acquired an Asus ROG Zephyrus and a Lenovo Legion Go - I'm encountering an issue with the xbox app on both devices: Upon launching the app, I get a "Xbox needs an update"...
  8. new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.

in XboX Insiders
    new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.: The chat section was revamped to make it work like in the Steam launcher. There you open a new window with all your conversations to chat with friends. In the Xbox App (PC) you used to chat inside...
  9. Multiple issues with the Xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues with the Xbox button: When I booted up my console today, pressing the Xbox button on my controller it wouldn’t bring up the menu bar. Instead it only greyed out the screen and got stuck. I had to turn off my console...
  10. Multiple Family Settings Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Family Settings Issues: Thank you to anyone that can be of assistance with the issues I am having. I have contacted support with little success, and I plan to give it another try, but perhaps you all can steer me in the...