Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months.

Discus and support Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; TLDR: Xbox issues that haven't been fixed for several updates now feels odd :/ I felt the need to talk about my issues with the preview program that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vladolak, May 16, 2021.

1. /u/vladolak
    /u/vladolak Guest

TLDR: Xbox issues that haven't been fixed for several updates now feels odd :/

I felt the need to talk about my issues with the preview program that extends farther than simply "issues" expected with the program.

I genuinely enjoy being in the preview program because I get to test out new stuff,give feedback and such but some issues havent been fixed which is really starting to bug me.

To start, yes I have reported all of these issues multiple times through the report feature, have done all steps recommended from the subreddit and support.

The console stopped making an attempt to read 360 discs. (It will read them with the preview program uninstalled btw, so its not a hardware issue, its a software issue that make sit feel purposefully implemented.

Second, Consistent party drop issues even with open nat and very reliable internet along with issues extending to infinite connection of doom into parties.

Lastly, Twitch Broadcasting was great, legit worked very well and after the last two updates, Magically in went to absolute crap and cannot run a stream longer than 10 minutes which as a streamer trying to grow, its upsetting.

I am aware that the preview program is bound to have issues of course but this feels far past that into purposeful slowing down amd degradation of the xbox one console to get people onto the new gen.

I know theres nothing I can do about it more than reporting the issues on console and playing the waiting game.

submitted by /u/vladolak
    [link] [comments]

/u/vladolak, May 16, 2021
  2. OmittedCracker7 Win User

modded lobbies

they still havent fixed this yet lol, been months now
  3. Bleach in a Can Win User

Incorrect "last seen online" display when signed out

I havent gotten a reply back in over two months and this is still an ongoing issue.

Any word of a fix?
  4. ZainJamil679 Win User

Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

I have reported these issues multiple times on their twitter account, using xbox support and through feedback for months now. And it still hasn’t been fixed. Thought might as well post it here too.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Failed to download due to sign-in error code

Support is supposed to post here, but they havent for several months.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Not saying i have gold subscriptions

Please check the date of a thread before posting. This one is several months old so the issue has already been fixed.
Thema:

1. Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months. - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues still

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  5. Multiple authentication/access issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple authentication/access issues: Long post but wanted to be thorough and provide as much info as I can. Background: I switched my laptop from Linux back to Windows 11 just because I found it easier to use. I reinstalled all my...
  6. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  7. Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!): Hello, I have recently acquired an Asus ROG Zephyrus and a Lenovo Legion Go - I'm encountering an issue with the xbox app on both devices: Upon launching the app, I get a "Xbox needs an update"...
  8. new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.

in XboX Insiders
    new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.: The chat section was revamped to make it work like in the Steam launcher. There you open a new window with all your conversations to chat with friends. In the Xbox App (PC) you used to chat inside...
  9. Multiple issues with the Xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues with the Xbox button: When I booted up my console today, pressing the Xbox button on my controller it wouldn’t bring up the menu bar. Instead it only greyed out the screen and got stuck. I had to turn off my console...
  10. Multiple Family Settings Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Family Settings Issues: Thank you to anyone that can be of assistance with the issues I am having. I have contacted support with little success, and I plan to give it another try, but perhaps you all can steer me in the...