Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21)

Discus and support Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently went to play MLB The Show 21 and got the code 0x82D40007. It was only happening with this game, and not any of my other titles (owned or via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RxBalls, Apr 22, 2022.

1. RxBalls
    RxBalls Guest

I recently went to play MLB The Show 21 and got the code 0x82D40007. It was only happening with this game, and not any of my other titles (owned or via Game Pass). I followed all of the steps from a support thread: Cleared my Mac address, Removed/re-added my account, reset the system (keeping my games and apps). Now, I am getting a different error: 0x0803f8002 ("Do you own this game or app?"). Going to the MS store does not show the game as installed. But within the system, it shows that game is in face installed.

I first played the game via Game Pass, and then bought a copy (via digital download) to ensure I owned it in case I ever discontinued Game Pass. So, I very much own this game.

This is only happening with this game - other titles launch without issue.

FWIW - I am playing on an Xbox Series X

:)

RxBalls, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thanks for the feedback have a great day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can do it trough the console, but it's the same if you do it trough any other device, but it needs to be from the web store and you need to get there from the picture on the order history of the game so you log in the right edition
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RxBalls! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, first confirm that the game appears as a complete purchase on this account here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it does press on the picture of the game, you will be taken to the web store, log in there with the same Email account and then press on the "install to" button, that will install the missing license of the game

If it doesn't appear as purchased on your account, you will need to find the account that made the purchase of the game to follow the previous steps
  5. RxBalls Win User

Thank you Ricardo. Do I need to do the “install to” remotely, via a website or Xbox app? Or can I do this via the console itself?
  6. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
Thema:

1. Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21) - Similar Threads - Multiple Error Codes

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Error 0x87e0012c have been occurring multiple times when I try to download games,I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e0012c have been occurring multiple times when I try to download games,I have...: I am not inserting any disc I am only downloading free games and games from gamepass, this is very annoying and I can't download anything, I am yet to find a solution so please help...
  8. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...
  9. Repeated error code 0x80070002 when trying to install games on my pc, with multiple titles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeated error code 0x80070002 when trying to install games on my pc, with multiple titles.: I've simply been trying to install the age of empires definitive edition, minecraft Java & bedrock edition on my pc from within the Xbox "app" on my pc. No matter where I select for storage, or...
  10. Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!: I haven't been able to play Xbox games for a little over a month now. It started saying that the game was not available for my account, (even though it is and i CAN download the game). Then...