Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

Discus and support Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaddMaxed, Oct 3, 2018.

1. MaddMaxed
    MaddMaxed Guest

Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also if the console doesnt have one of these errors on startup
    it has issues connecting to xbox live and says to check xbox live status so i do and everything is fine on xboxs end if i get past both of these things more often than not games crash such as fortnite and forza.

Ive done some research and found that other people have had this same problem and have had to return their xbox to microsoft for replacement ( found this info here [Support] Xbox One X gets system startup error and freezes : xboxone
    ) if this is the case for me i no longer have the receipt i do however have all original box and and controller.

Please let me know what i need to do to fix or how to return if that is the case thanks, Max

:)

MaddMaxed, Oct 3, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Multiple Errors Connecting to Xbox Live

Hey there Teddy!

Let's try and see if we might find you a solution. But, before we begin troubleshoot, could you answer a few questions that are useful to us. Please read:
    START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

If its possible, could you try connect your console with an Ethernet cable instead of a wireless connection. If we know you can connect properly with an Ethernet cable then we can start focus on your wireless connection.

Let us know if you had UPnP turned off when you manually set-up ports to be forward with Port Forward.

You may also want to clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache.

Thanks!

taidara, Oct 3, 2018
  3. TeddyRuxpiin
    TeddyRuxpiin Guest
    Multiple Errors Connecting to Xbox Live

Not meaning to double post, but i had another thing to add onto the error list. Most of the time when i sign in after practice, i get to the dashboard with either: Some Content is Unavailable, or: Problem occurred when signing into xbox live, if problem
    persist contact, blah blah blah.

TeddyRuxpiin, Oct 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Oct 3, 2018
  5. MaddMaxed
    MaddMaxed Guest
    the start up error codes vary and seem to not have any meaning however it just stops me from being able to use my xbox at all

MaddMaxed, Oct 3, 2018
  6. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    XBF Ezra G, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

8. MaddMaxed Win User

the start up error codes vary and seem to not have any meaning however it just stops me from being able to use my xbox at all
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

10. DeusZERO Win User

Xbox One and Xbox 360 NAT issues

So I tried setting up router behind router. I bought a Netgear WNDR3400 which the connectivity gurus have listed as having support for multiple consoles.

Set up the gateway so the router is on DMZ.

Router has it's own DHCP and has both Xboxes connected to it.

After testing both Xboxes connect to Live with no trouble and Open NAT. Would recommend anyone who's having trouble with multiple consoles connecting switch routers to a known good or set up a router behind your gateway or modem/router combo.
  11. Dragonlord0501 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatible games not working

the games just crash to the dashboard during the 360 startup screen with no error message not long before this started happening I once tried playing them and the Xbox said I needed to be connected to xbox live to play them and I have played them offline
    before so I thought he Xbox was just playing up
Thema:

1. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live - Similar Threads - Multiple Different Start

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...