“multiple currencies” How to fix?

Discus and support “multiple currencies” How to fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gift card from the store i usually buy from, however i tried to add my card to my account before doing and changed my billing info. I forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vantaspin, May 26, 2023.

1. vantaspin
    vantaspin Guest

I bought a gift card from the store i usually buy from, however i tried to add my card to my account before doing and changed my billing info. I forgot to change it back and redeemed the card now i cant use the money.

what is strange to me is that both currencies says USD.

any and all help would be appreciated.

:)

vantaspin, May 26, 2023
  2. vantaspin Win User

Ok, so as I said I changed the billing address and forgot to change it back. Is there a way to change it yes or no?

Both currencies says USD I would imagine it’s because I changed my billing address to my location which is Grand Cayman but my region on xbox is The United States.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

You can still change your billing address by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > address book.

However, if you are referring to changing the Microsoft credits region, unfortunately, it is no longer possible to revert any changes.

On the bright side, your Microsoft credits region shows as USD which means it should still work upon purchasing on a Microsoft Xbox store US region. Kindly try to purchase using different devices Xbox console, Laptop/Desktop, or Phone number on the Microsoft store US region using your account as part of our troubleshooting steps.

Note: Make sure that the link in the Microsoft Xbox store is in the US region.

In the event that this won't work, you will need to directly contact Microsoft Store and Sales support, here at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

As for an alternative option, you can also contact Microsoft Xbox support for further assistance:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to double-check if the Xbox gift card was redeemed on your account successfully in the correct region by signing in to your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option.

Also, please make sure that the Microsoft credits region is the same on your Xbox Live and billing address/physical region.
  5. Rohann Tackling Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Photo proof
    [​IMG]

This is on the website

[​IMG]

This is on the Xbox itself

[​IMG]

Order history
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Hi Rohann, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You purchased currency from a Region different from your own.

They won't "stack", and can only be used in the same Region as the gift card you used.
Thema:

1. “multiple currencies” How to fix? - Similar Threads - “multiple currencies” fix

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4