“multiple currencies” How to fix?

Discus and support “multiple currencies” How to fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a gift card from the store i usually buy from, however i tried to add my card to my account before doing and changed my billing info. I forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vantaspin, May 26, 2023.

1. vantaspin
    vantaspin Guest

I bought a gift card from the store i usually buy from, however i tried to add my card to my account before doing and changed my billing info. I forgot to change it back and redeemed the card now i cant use the money.

what is strange to me is that both currencies says USD.

any and all help would be appreciated.

:)

vantaspin, May 26, 2023
  2. vantaspin Win User

Ok, so as I said I changed the billing address and forgot to change it back. Is there a way to change it yes or no?

Both currencies says USD I would imagine it’s because I changed my billing address to my location which is Grand Cayman but my region on xbox is The United States.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

You can still change your billing address by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > address book.

However, if you are referring to changing the Microsoft credits region, unfortunately, it is no longer possible to revert any changes.

On the bright side, your Microsoft credits region shows as USD which means it should still work upon purchasing on a Microsoft Xbox store US region. Kindly try to purchase using different devices Xbox console, Laptop/Desktop, or Phone number on the Microsoft store US region using your account as part of our troubleshooting steps.

Note: Make sure that the link in the Microsoft Xbox store is in the US region.

In the event that this won't work, you will need to directly contact Microsoft Store and Sales support, here at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

As for an alternative option, you can also contact Microsoft Xbox support for further assistance:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to double-check if the Xbox gift card was redeemed on your account successfully in the correct region by signing in to your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option.

Also, please make sure that the Microsoft credits region is the same on your Xbox Live and billing address/physical region.
  5. Rohann Tackling Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Photo proof
    [​IMG]

This is on the website

[​IMG]

This is on the Xbox itself

[​IMG]

Order history
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to access multiple currencies

Hi Rohann, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You purchased currency from a Region different from your own.

They won't "stack", and can only be used in the same Region as the gift card you used.
Thema:

1. “multiple currencies” How to fix? - Similar Threads - “multiple currencies” fix

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  9. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  10. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4