Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

Discus and support Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Burnz316, Nov 27, 2019.

1. /u/Burnz316
    /u/Burnz316 Guest

Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

/u/Burnz316, Nov 27, 2019
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

xbox sign in

Android or Windows Version?

If Windows Version, Pls sure your pc is lastly build.

and then, install and login all about xbox apps.

About Android, you need install and login Xbox App.
  3. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Getting strange error codes

Are you able to login to Xbox Live on another device (Android, IOS or PC)?
  5. Costin ILIE Win User

Xcloud on android TV box app error

Search on APK Mirror for the last version of streaming app. At this time there are 5 versions but ONLY LAST ONE can be installed and configured on Android TV boxes, due to a bug that dont show Microsoft login page on landscape mode. Most of Android boxes
    dont have a rotation mod function, they are all in landscape mode. And because that bug, Microsoft login page dont appear in landscape. That was corrected in last relesed version off streaming app. Now can be installed on any Android 6 or more.
  6. BubkoOG Win User

Xbox Live Issues

I can login with my brothers account without a problem.

Two of them have the same ISP as me, no problems there.

I guess it is an account or a Live Service issue.

I have seen reports with similiar issues here, and on the Xbox One subreddit too.

Edit: I forgot to mention that, I have no login problems in the Win10 Xbox app, or in the Android version.
Thema:

1. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login. - Similar Threads - Multiple Australian Android

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...