Multiplayer with Guest not working

Discus and support Multiplayer with Guest not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been happening for about a month - try to log in with guest and find game, sits in search lobby for a few seconds and then backs you out back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCaveInn, Dec 12, 2017.

  1. TheCaveInn
    TheCaveInn Guest

    Multiplayer with Guest not working


    been happening for about a month - try to log in with guest and find game, sits in search lobby for a few seconds and then backs you out back to the selection screen. intentional? literally the only reason i have the game. works perfectly fine with 1 player

    :)
     
    TheCaveInn, Dec 12, 2017
    #1
  2. COD Black Ops II multiplayer 1 Max, wont allow guest

    COD Black Ops II multiplayer says only "1 Max", wont allow guest to play. This was working fine late weekend. Any thoughts?
     
    N0SEFACEKILLA19, Dec 12, 2017
    #2
  3. StefanNeubauer, Dec 12, 2017
    #3
  4. TheCaveInn Win User

    Split screen multiplayer no longer works on guest

    there has been a way around this - what i have done is go to the main menu and hit the x box button with guest controller and log in - use the guest controller to click find multiplayer/find games and it should pop up. let me know if that worked, otherwise
    there has been another problem with guest multiplayer once you try to find the game
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

    Gears of war 1 co op issue how to sign in a guest

  6. Mario1912 Win User

    Split screens on Minecraft

    Trumpetnerd34 your friend can play with you on Xbox live splitscreen if he is a guest with no Gamertag and if you have Xbox Live. If you putted him as a guest try disable the "multiplayer server" (when you create a world) check and see if it works. Hope
    it helped, Mario.
  7. babiesRfoodmmmm Win User

    Family plan question - not related to sharing

    That's still pretty sweet. No more multiplayer guests.
  8. JPep715 Win User

    4 player split screen extinct?

    Remember when you could go online in splitscreen multiplayer and the second player was named guest? Example: player 1-, player2- (guest)
Thema:

Multiplayer with Guest not working

Loading...
  1. Multiplayer with Guest not working - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Guest working

  2. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  3. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  4. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  5. How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform

    in XboX Insiders
    How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform: Xbox needs to re establish Xbox as a premium system for all gamers and get customers back to the idea it’s worth shelling out $10 a month for premium connectivity and security. Box controllers...
  6. Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...: Please read, it affects any parent using Xbox Family Safety. I discovered a flaw in how Xbox handles Content Restrictions for child accounts, prompting a long support call with Microsoft...
  7. Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing: Hello, I’m needing some help with my ultimate Xbox game pass. I’m sharing with a friend and they for some reason can’t access the multiplayer side of the gamepass without having my account open....
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. I am unable to play multiplayer (xbox console)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play multiplayer (xbox console): Every time I try to play multiplayer it directs me to "buy" a new tier of gamepass, however I already have gamepass ultimate so I have to buy nothing to play multiplayer I've tried every form of...
  10. Not being able to use multiplayer in Minecraft although having every setting on allow.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to use multiplayer in Minecraft although having every setting on allow.: my parents have spend hours trying to help me be able to play the online multiplayer mode in Minecraft Java edition, but after trying all the tips and guides it still wouldn't work. If somebody...