Multiplayer problems

Discus and support Multiplayer problems in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am having problems with both NAT and UPnP. The nat type won’t change from moderate to open; it has once in another room when the console was the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rockygalboa, Oct 23, 2022.

1. rockygalboa
    rockygalboa Guest

Multiplayer problems

I am having problems with both NAT and UPnP. The nat type won’t change from moderate to open; it has once in another room when the console was the only thing accessing the Wi-Fi. I have tried Xbox support but nothing worked. I haven’t changed any settings, they’ve all been the same with no restrictions, I cannot fix my router settings because I do not have the information to access its website, and done all that I can at this point. The game is destiny 2 and I’ve tried to join several teams but get kicked off every time and also not receiving notifications of an invite to join. Sorry for the long explanation but my question is, is anyone having this problem? And, Is it easy to fix?

:)

rockygalboa, Oct 23, 2022
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with Multiplayer

Yeah, so.... the things you'd like to see are more game design choices, so you'd be best to reach out to the developers to see if they would be able to implement these changes in existing games, or build those options for their future games.

You could submit some ideas to feedback.xbox.com for other ideas you have directly related to Xbox or the Xbox platform.

Might also want to look into signing up for tournaments on Xbox for a different level of competition? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/discover-tournaments-in-xbox-app . or look into the ESL for other organized tournaments.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

Problems with multiplayer

For whatever reason you cannot join someone unless they invite you. Send the invite as you said, then the person receiving it has to hold the xbox button for a few seconds and then wait a little bit for a notification to pop up on screen. Select "join friend
    now" or whatever it actually is. Then they'll be in the party with you and be brought into lobbies with you.
  4. AntacidObject66 Win User

multiplayer problem!

How long has this been happening? It is possible that their servers may be down temporarily.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Multiplayer problem

Hey there!

Do you happen to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? If not, you'll need Gold in order to access multiplayer in most games on Xbox Live. If you're not sure, you can reach out to our
    phone or chat teams for further assistance. They can take a closer look at your account and see what's going on.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Kosmonavt61 Win User

Multiplayer problem

I only get the "this disk is unreadable" after a halo multiplayer game, but I can't install any of my games to my harddrive. My xbox freezes a lot when I am playing online too.
Thema:

Multiplayer problems

1. Multiplayer problems - Similar Threads - Multiplayer problems

2. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  3. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  4. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  5. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  6. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  7. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  8. Terraria Multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Multiplayer problems: I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on ( I’m not on any ). After that, no matter...
  9. Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem: Hello everyone, We have a issue about Warhammer III. We've been playing this game quite often lately. But, we couldn't find the source of the problem we encountered yesterday and it is still not...
  10. Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help, please. I've just purchased 2 new (genuine Microsoft) USB controllers for my boys. Unfortunately on plugging them in only one works at a time. They both work...