multiplayer out of wack

Discus and support multiplayer out of wack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft! I've had my Xbox one for a little over a year now. My Internet has always been a little on the weak side, and lag and disconnects have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoxWonder07, Dec 15, 2017.

1. FoxWonder07
    FoxWonder07 Guest

multiplayer out of wack

Hey Microsoft! I've had my Xbox one for a little over a year now.

My Internet has always been a little on the weak side, and lag and disconnects have been a problem, but uncommon like once every other week or something.

I play a lot of competitive Overwatch, and have done for almost a year. these last few days i have been disconnecting almost every game and it is extremely annoying, i have dropped 300 sr as a result.

i have tried playing other games like Fortnite and Quick play Overwatch, and on Fortnite, it is OK, lag spikes are only maybe once an hour there, quick play isn't great but at least i don't disconnect entirely.

i have gone to settings and tested my multiplayer connection. it says:

'Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.

your NAT type is Moderate. if you are currently having trouble connecting to other players on Xbox live/matchmaking, try refreshing your NAT. if that dosn't help, try alternate port selection Otherwise, if you're not having issues, you may continue.'

In my feeble knowledge of the way internet works, this diagnosis doesn't seem to fit my problem.

i went to test my NAT type.

Try#1: Moderate

Tries#2-5: Unavailable

over the course of these few days i have tested and these four results popped up seemingly randomly, once i got Strict and Open right after. it seems to slide between the types and there is nothing i can do, and i'm not even sure if that's the problem. i
    cannot go to my router and change anything, as there are lots of people using the same internet, my family, students and teachers, and besides i don't even own this shared internet. i realize that many people using the internet at once may be the problem,
    and i really hope its not because there's nothing i can do about that.

PLEASE Reply and see if there is anything that can be done (the internet i use is linksys)

:)

FoxWonder07, Dec 15, 2017
  2. Yung Slimm
    Yung Slimm Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes 2 of us, my morning routine is all out of wack now...

Yung Slimm, Dec 15, 2017
  3. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    Infinity Challenge scoring

i have played generous hours since it started and have 2000 points in tier 3, im thinking this is way out of wack.

BwA Splatmat, Dec 15, 2017
  4. multiplayer out of wack

Due to so many people using your internet at the same time it is expected you will lag, I recommend that you don't play any competitive gamemodes as it's unfair for the teammates you play with and your account may eventually get banned from competitive due
    to constant leaving.

jamiemaitland, Jan 2, 2018
  5. jamiemaitland Win User

multiplayer out of wack

Due to so many people using your internet at the same time it is expected you will lag, I recommend that you don't play any competitive gamemodes as it's unfair for the teammates you play with and your account may eventually get banned from competitive due
    to constant leaving.
  6. Yung Slimm Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes 2 of us, my morning routine is all out of wack now...
  7. xXxOut4BloodxXx Win User

Final Fantasy XIII 2 Demo and Scary girl XBLA game info

u're entitled to ur opinion pak, but so am I. It's still wack, microsoft (@ times) is wack as well
  8. xXHoneyBadger98 Win User

friends list and party errors

I’ve been playing all day with the bro’s and all of a sudden in game party just wacks the hell out🤬
  9. Daniel6591 Win User

Story seems a bit...out of wack.

[quote user="Big Red Husker"]

because it was made by the people who did that terribly overated P.O.S game known as bulletstorm.

[/quote]

If it is overrated, how is it a p.o.s game. Man you are ignorant.
Thema:

multiplayer out of wack

1. multiplayer out of wack - Similar Threads - multiplayer wack

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  6. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  7. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.: I am currently using my phones hotspot to play a game of cod, it has worked before but for some reason the nat type is stopping me from being able to play. IPv4 NAT Type: Strict UPnP not...
  10. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...