Multiplayer issues in every game.

Discus and support Multiplayer issues in every game. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Multiplayer issues in every game. Note: the topic is not exactly my problem. So, when I bought my Xbox one x, the nat type was strict. I port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Betrosky66, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Betrosky66
    Betrosky66 Guest

Note: the topic is not exactly my problem.

So, when I bought my Xbox one x, the nat type was strict. I port forwarded the necessary ports and later, the nat type was open. No other issues found at this point.

From this point on, whenever I try to join a multiplayer game (I have Xbox live gold), It lets me play just one game before it says "connection error", and then kicks me out of the match. If I try to rejoin, It doesn't let me, I have to quit the game and then play it again. If I do so, it lets me play just one game before the same error happens. I don't know what else to do. I have a static IP address, google dns (8, 8, 8, 8 ; 8, 8, 4, 4)... I even tried to open the dmz, but it doesn't see, to fix it. I hard reset my console, I unplug the router and that kind of things, but it simply doesn't fix my problem. I have a wireless connection (via wi-fi), but when I try to wire the connection, it is even worse. My connection is kinda fast, and It appears to have this problem just in my xbox one x . I mean, the only xbox I have. Any suggestions? I desperately need help.

:)

Betrosky66, Jan 30, 2021
  2. KuKittyKillYou Win User

COD AW Crashes to home after completing a multiplayer match.

I have this issue too. Incredibly annoying. Crashes at the end of every multiplayer game....
  3. ROD TWISM Win User

Finding a game to join

Can anyone confirm if there is a bug, and or if EA is working on any of these issues. I really liked the game until the multiplayer stopped working for me. Every other game I have does multiplayer just fine.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

the fact they have it in writing on the site that they will support multiplayer on the game, if they do not sort the issue then they are frauds for even stating they will continue to support multiplayer, this means they will do the same for every forza game that gets delisted and therefore puts people off investing in any of their games.
  5. Twitch AkaAroze Win User

Xbox Server Connectivity - Connected but changes to Blocked after a few minutes in party chat.

Also having the same issue. This also prevents from playing online multiplayer games that are tied to xbox.

For example, I am not able to connect to the online multiplayer for Forza Horizon 4.

I've already tried every step there is and it still doesn't work.
  6. chj2363 Win User

Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again!!

We aren't surprised by server issues no one is. What angers me is the fact that every battlefield game has had this issue ,heck every multiplayer EA game has this issue. You would think at some point they would learn from their problems. Unfortunately the
    ones that suffer are the people that buy games the day/week they are released. Now as for other games that have this problem is true but never as bad as EA games. This is seriously the last multiplayer focused game I will purchase that is published by EA.
    I do plan on buying Mass Effect 3 but that may even be my last EA purchase.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer issues in every game. - Similar Threads - Multiplayer issues every

2. Xbox multiplayer issue with minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox multiplayer issue with minecraft: I turned off my Xbox multiplayer like 19 days ago ig cuz once my minecraft hypixel login token was hacked so to avoid risk I disabled it so it can change thing and clear risk , I turned it on but...
  3. Issues setting up multiplayer on Ark Survival Ascended

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues setting up multiplayer on Ark Survival Ascended: I am having trouble setting up a non-dedicated server on Ark Survival Ascended. My wife and I both own copies of the game bought via Microsoft (I am Xbox series x, she is PC). When I create a...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  5. Xbox multiplayer issues and 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox multiplayer issues and 100% packet loss: I have had my Xbox series for about a year now and for as long as I've had it I've had network issues. I can log in to parties and start the game, but after about a minute, the game will...
  6. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  7. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  8. Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!: Hello fellow gamers, I am stuck.. I have tried every bit of my technology troubleshooting arsenal and I still can’t fix my issue. Recently I have upgraded my home network with plug and play...
  9. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??: I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf
  10. Multiplayer chat access issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer chat access issue: Split from this thread. Hello Francia J. I have the same problem but the link that you have provided keeps redirecting to...