multiplayer is disabled

Discus and support multiplayer is disabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need a solution to the multiplayer is disabled problem on minecraft java c241d87e-22b7-4a41-a6b1-2e3bc3b122f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin smith9, May 30, 2023.

1. multiplayer is disabled

i need a solution to the multiplayer is disabled problem on minecraft java

:)

martin smith9, May 30, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Hello Deerisi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how important it is for you to play Minecraft with friends and you were unable to because of the multiplayer issue. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Looking at the Mojang's support article, one of the most needed to enable in everyone's account when playing with friends is multiplayer. If you are part of Microsoft Family, please let your parent/s or guardian/s know that you will need multiplayer to be enable on your account and create and join clubs.

Steps are on this link: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

Increasing age only welcome you to possible issues in the future that could be related to purchase which we do not recommend.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. TIB1237KProductions Win User

multiplayer is disabled

Hold up, I am not even linked to any family group or organizer. But I still can't change account settings.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Multiplayer disable

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Is this for Minecraft? If it is, it could have something to do with your privacy settings. Is your account a child account? if it is, then you must have an adult account change your settings to be able to allow multiplayer.

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and his, he must change the settings of your profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/family-onli...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Multiplayer is Disabled

Hello Carter Reid,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft in multiplayer mode. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Let us isolate the issue by firs knowing what happen when you try to join a multiplayer game on Minecraft. Please provide us details about your issue:

1. Please provide a screenshot of the issue and conceal your personal information like gamertag, email address or full name.
    2. Are you playing Minecraft on PC or Android or iOS or Xbox Console?
    3. Have you tried connecting to different network? Will issue persist?

We found here support articles from the Mojang that could have troubleshot related to multiplayer, please check these links:

If you can change your Xbox account settings, then this multiplayer issue could be either related to Xbox NAT issue or else an in-game issue. We need to isolate this issue to ensure that you will be assisted with the right support. We can assist you with steps about account settings and provide you details however, if you have an in-game issue this is supported by Mojang while if this is related to network you can follow troubleshooting and contact ISP for further assistance.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

multiplayer is disabled

1. multiplayer is disabled - Similar Threads - multiplayer disabled

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft): Good evening, It is 1/1/24, and I have just bought a new Minecraft account from target and I thought it worked fine till trying to join Multiplayer Servers. After having my old one lost due to my...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer disabled: Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled EVEN THOUGH MY DAD ENABLED MULTIPLAYER IT STILL DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER! c47bcb67-6e7b-4a84-a75e-1709715b6cea
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why: When i open minecart the button to play multiplayer is disabled not sure why 31c93ea3-adb2-4692-9709-9f11d1bdd374
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  8. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  9. Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account: I have enabled "You can join multiplayer games" on the account's xbox settings. I dont know what else to try please help thanks. c84d80ad-ff51-4f2a-8ebe-3548c3005e6e
  10. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092