"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help?

Discus and support "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just purchased Minecraft today and I'm trying to play with my friends, it doesn't let me select multiplayer, sorry I'm new if this is obvious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miseryyy, Dec 6, 2020.

1. miseryyy
    miseryyy Guest

I have just purchased Minecraft today and I'm trying to play with my friends, it doesn't let me select multiplayer, sorry I'm new if this is obvious how to fix it. I have tried to fix it by going to my Microsoft account but couldn't find settings at all,
    please help!

PS I am on a mac that runs Minecraft.

:)

miseryyy, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Nah Fam
    Nah Fam New Member
    Yeah I also have the same problem. If you come across a solution, plz let me know! ty!

Nah Fam, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Serenat Varol Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings."
  4. the awesome man Win User

It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings."
  5. SammyVS Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"

I also think you already know how to solve xD

You're welcome, mate.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"

Since you cannot access the link I sent you, I will have to ask you if you are an adult account and whether your account is 18+?
  7. Kimmy_24 Win User

Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved. If you can play other games in Multiplayer or if this issue only happens when playing Minecraft, I suggest you contact Minecraft team for further troubleshooting using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help? - Similar Threads - Multiplayer disabled Please

2. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  4. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...: Hello. I am an adult, My birthday is in my microsoft profile correctly. I am in good standing with microsoft and mojang. I had gone in and blocked some items in my profile under "Privacy &...
  6. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  7. Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.: I have followed the instructions on the Internet but still cannot play multiplayer. Some one help me pleaseee, i want to play with my girlfriend!! 08e29643-bdba-422c-979c-d1d1117021ff
  8. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  9. Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: My parental advisor enabled the joining multiplayer servers and all that in the settings page. I joined a Minecraft online world and now it says that i need to enable multiplayer again even though...
  10. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.: I have tried all solutions I could to this problem. I enabled everything in my microsoft account settings to everyone, I am not in a family group, and my age is over 18. How do I resolve this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings

2. multiplayer is disabled please check microsoft account

3. multiplayer disabled please check your microsoft account settings

4. multiplayer is disabled. please check your microsoft acccount settings,
  5. multiplayer is disabled please check your microsofct account settings,
  6. MinecraftMultiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings,
  7. Why does it say in minecraft that multiplayer is disabled and please check your microsoft account settings,
  8. minecraft multiplayer disabled chech microsoft settings,
  9. Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings,
  10. minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check out your microsoft account settings,
  11. multiplayer is disabled please scheck your microsoft