Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...

Discus and support Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I enter battlefield 1 receive an error saying access denied. What should I do? 63e8fca0-590a-4a63-a806-c1a79a718ce1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Al3XGuy42, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Al3XGuy42
    Al3XGuy42 Guest

Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...

When I enter battlefield 1 receive an error saying access denied. What should I do?

:)

Al3XGuy42, Dec 26, 2016
  2. WHY WONT BATTLEFIELD 1 WORK

so i got battlefield 1 for Christmas I play a little bit of campaign then i wont to play multiplayer but I cant because it is saying "ACCESS DENIED sorry, you are not eligible to participate in this activity" i have xbox live and all this stuff but it wont
    work

SideOfSassiness, Dec 26, 2016
  3. MEEBEAST
    MEEBEAST Guest
    Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4

I purchased Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4. I can play the campaigns but cannot access multiplayer on either account. I have tried to uninstall/re-install, clear the cache but it will not allow me access to the multiplayer for either game. Battlefield
    one says my access is denied and battlefield 4 says I have lost connection and when I press "x", I get nothing.

MEEBEAST, Dec 26, 2016
  4. ll Lexx ll Win User

ReCore Banjo Kazooie N&B Code Not Redeeming

Got the same problem here. When I try to enter my code I get a message saying; "An error has occurred please try again later"

I've tried entering it 5or6 times and get the same message every time.
  5. gloriaburnam Win User

xbox one problem with update

Every time I try to play my apps I keep getting A message saying something went wrong visit Xbox.com /errorhelp and enter the following code 0x87e10bca I entered the code but it won’t work
  6. Timothy Wilson (6100 Win User

Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work

Hello,

I recently purchased the physic version of Battlefield 3 on Xbox One. There are two discs, one for the multiplayer (CD 1), the other for single player (CD 2).

The only disc which worked properly was the CD 1 (so the multi one)... But this disc installed the single player game, and when I try to insert the CD 2 (the one with the inscription "single player / campaign"), there is an error message ("impossible to
    read this disc", or something like that).

If I intend to play multiplayer or coop, a message appears, saying that my account is not connected to something called "Battlefeed"...

So I visit the EA website, I log in with my xbox account, it works well. I go in the "code" section, and I enter the code which is written on a paper in the box of the game (25 characters). It doesn't work.

There, I ask the support, and they say "we don't have the tools to fix this problem, contact xbox support".

So, here I am. Any solutions ?
  7. Mister Maka Win User

can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1

Hey there Kevinjo12!

There were some troubles over the weekend when playing Battlefield 1, but this should be cleared up now. If you're still having trouble accessing Battlefield 1 multiplayer, please power cycle your Xbox One by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds and then
    try again. Keep us in the loop if you're still having difficulty :)
  8. Matt V747 Win User

Xbox Error Code

The error message only shows up every time my xbox turns on and before I can access the home screen when it turns on, that's when it starts showing the error. Also I tried signing out and signing back in and the error shows up when that happens too I believe.
    when i try to connect and enter router password it just starts loading then doesn't work then shows a message on the bottom that says "Cant connect. Check your network name and password and try again." I hope that was accurate. As for my ip settings, its automatic.
    I cant exactly test the connection when im not exactly connected, im sure you know what I mean by that too. As for everything else, it seems to be working fine.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ... - Similar Threads - Multiplayer battlefield working

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  6. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  7. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer: I have xbox game pass ultimate i bought it last week i play games such as battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege Fifa...ext every game works fine but when i tried to play battlefield v i cant play...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7