Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

Discus and support Multiplayer free for everyone post locked in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021.

1. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit. Some body was apparently offended by this? I pointed out that xbox live gold actually costs them more than they are making from it. And explained to the person that commented that the reason they came up with game pass and bundled gold into game pass ultimate was because xbox live gold alone cost Microsoft money.

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Ad562
    [link] [comments]

/u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021
  2. sevendead Win User

How does Xbox live banning work? I've confused myself.

From the account you're posting from?

If so you're silver/free which doesn't normally have access to multiplayer, but this past weeked was a Free Gold Weekend which allowed everyone to play multiplayer. To continue playing online you'll need to subscribe to XBL Gold.
  3. Tooniies Win User

Face Off for non Elite members.

To answer the dude's question, you can DL the free stuff from the dashboard. Or the "Store" section in multiplayer. They're free for everyone.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

People still play this game?

Feel free to clarify for me what exactly was broken about Reach's multiplayer? I found nothing wrong with it with the exception of maybe armor lock...
  5. Corr0 Win User

what happened to xbox forums?

Everyone is locked away playing fallout. No time to post! You just caught me on a responsibility break (work)
  6. Satandobu Win User

Locking Post

I understand completely to what your saying the issue is I broke no TOS I did not spew any hate or manner I asked a simple question if anyone had information and gave a brief statement as to why (all facts not slander just disappointment is paid service)
    and it was very quickly silenced. had I slandered or gave fake/lies I would understand this. the point of any forum is for us and gamers/paid customers to talk and discuss issues good or bad, I have again just read the TOS and it says nothing that I said was
    against it can one of you show me I could be missing it?
Thema:

Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

1. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked - Similar Threads - Multiplayer free everyone

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  4. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  5. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  6. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  7. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  8. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  9. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  10. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...