Multiplayer Banned for 2 messages

Discus and support Multiplayer Banned for 2 messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I kept getting teamkilled in R6 Ranked along with others, I sent 2 messages saying "seriously" and "stop being a c***". I got banned from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virocet, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Virocet
    Virocet Guest

I kept getting teamkilled in R6 Ranked along with others, I sent 2 messages saying "seriously" and "stop being a c***". I got banned from communications (understandable) but then I got banned from multiplayer days later?? I sent a review request but they
    upheld the decision for some reason. Anyway to get this looked into? GT:

:)

Virocet, Oct 14, 2017
  2. LoTroks
    LoTroks Guest
    temporary banned account

Hello

I've been banned from communications on February 2 for unwanted messages, I understand but I do still got banned on February 4 but it's the multiplayer now, and I want to know why! I did absolutely nothing for it! But I would like to know what I did to be
    banned on multiplayer, because since February 2nd I did nothing because I was banned from communications.

Regards

LoTroks, Oct 14, 2017
  3. My 2 week console ban on communicating and online multiplayer should've veen lifted but it hasnt.

Okay, so i had my console banned from online multiplayer and communications for 2 weeks, plus my sons account has a 100 day ban on communicating. my privileges of Online Multiplayer, Communication and the ability to change profiles has been temporarily banned
    for 2 weeks. Now only my online multiplayer has been lifted, but my communication ban to talk or send messages on my own profile has not been lifted. I still cannot send messages even though my console ban on communication should have been lifted over 18 hours
    ago. can anyone please help me? and info regarding the subject will be greatly appreciated.

FP KillaCali562, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Afraid not.

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

Sounds like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team probably found other offences you had committed which is why you also received a online suspension as well.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Virocet
    Virocet Guest
    I was banned earlier and barely sent messages to another friend that day for the first time in a week. And trust me, I never threatened or harassed anyone. I'd like to know what the "offense" was because I'm clueless.

Virocet, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It could of been for something you did several weeks ago or longer.

There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for something you did to violate the rules.

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

It will tell you on the enforcement site
    here

Any messages you send to a friend must follow the code of conduct as well.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Afraid not.

If you have already filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it.

Sounds like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team probably found other offences you had committed which is why you also received a online suspension as well.
  8. Virocet Win User

Afraid not.

I was banned earlier and barely sent messages to another friend that day for the first time in a week. And trust me, I never threatened or harassed anyone. I'd like to know what the "offense" was because I'm clueless.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

It could of been for something you did several weeks ago or longer.

There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for something you did to violate the rules.

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

It will tell you on the enforcement site
    here

Any messages you send to a friend must follow the code of conduct as well.
  10. ONE CLIPPED Win User

Undesevered Avoid Me

I understand i've sent a few angry messages but communication ban? not a multiplayer ban
  11. SirChewzAlot Win User

Communications Ban

I got a communication ban on the 7 June then a multiplayer ban on the 8 June finished both bans and nearly a week later I still can't message or party chat
Thema:

1. Multiplayer Banned for 2 messages - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Banned messages

2. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  7. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  8. I am trying to play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to play multiplayer: I am trying to play multiplayer ea41a480-6303-4e20-b636-751923048bcb
  9. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...
  10. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...