Multi pc

Discus and support Multi pc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Anybody play streaming on pc and get "open app ms-xbl-multiplayer 1d562a7a-118e-4a6f-b6e6-2255da29b4e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mason Rose-Fregia, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Multi pc

Anybody play streaming on pc and get "open app ms-xbl-multiplayer

:)

Mason Rose-Fregia, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Multi pc

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Multi pc

Hello Mason Rose-Fregia,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Can you share a screenshot of the error?
    • What game are you accessing?
    • What platform are you using?
    I found an article related with your concern and a fix of the issue was provided by Jesse E', please go through the troubleshooting steps provided.

You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer - Microsoft Community

Troubleshoot Xbox Live parties

Troubleshoot Xbox Live parties | Xbox Support

If you’re having trouble joining an Xbox Live party, someone in the party might have a Network Address Translation (NAT) problem. To find out, have everyone in the party test their Xbox Live connection. Here’s how:

1. Press the Guide button  on your controller, go to settings, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you're prompted to do so).
    4. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    5. If you’re signed in to a profile, select Yes when notified that testing your network connection will sign everyone out, and then select Continue.
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. voteDC Win User

Anyone know what this week's N7 challange is?

I though it was great fun this weekend.

-

Played the multi-player on the 360 and it carries the Galactic Readiness boost over to my PC copy of the game too.

-

This is really handy for me as I prefer the multi-player controls on the 360, so I can play the Horde mode on the console and take advantage of that time on the PC single player.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Top ten 360 games

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user=""]

Your top 10 are all multi-platform games, lol.

[/quote]Actually he had one console exclusive in Fable 3.

[/quote]

Fable 3 is on PC. PC is a gaming platform, thus it is a multi-platform game just like I said. What does console exclusivity have to do with this?
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Where's the console footage?

Actually there was console footage. Not of the multi-player just single-player and it was on the PS3. It was aired on an episode of Jimmy Fallon . The graphics clearly are not as good as a high end gaming PC but they are not horrible. The multi-player maps
    will not be as big as what you see on Pc and also the player count will be 24. Be patient in a few weeks the BF3 beta will begin and we'll see how everything plays out.
Thema:

Multi pc

1. Multi pc - Similar Threads - Multi

2. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  3. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  4. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  5. Multi Player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player ?: Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online)....
  6. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  7. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  8. I can't go on to multi plear on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't go on to multi plear on minecraft: Why can I not go on multi plear on minecraft?? 63e6a667-5cd5-48bf-871c-d2b41ed1a0b9
  9. The link to wear I can activate multi player settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The link to wear I can activate multi player settings: I can't play with this account online multiplayer games 01924916-c6e2-4fd3-a865-c507c56e5c9a
  10. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b