Mullet Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack

Discus and support Mullet Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Mullet Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack only available for PC version of the game? Why is it not available for the XBOX One version of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, May 21, 2023.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

Why is Mullet Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack only available for PC version of the game? Why is it not available for the XBOX One version of the game?

:)

PlayerZero0, May 21, 2023
  2. PlayerZero0 Win User

Okay. I'll just go buy the game on a different console then, completely wasting the money I already spent on the Xbox One version.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you
    Not a Microsoft employee.

There is a lot of reasons about why an specific item or content for a game is not available in one platform or other.
    But usually this decision is taken by the game developer and not Microsoft or the Microsoft store.

Could be due to some exclusivity, more profitable on PC, etc. Those are just examples, it's hard to know the exact reason Playerzero0
  4. Nursemorph Win User

DOOM Eternal Cosmetic Packs Missing?

Not sure why the Bethesda website is only showing one pack available...I just ahd a look and it is showing all 7:

https://store.bethesda.net/store/bethesda/search?keywords=doom eternal

However, there have been 3 other packs, in addition to the Season 1-7 packs:

DOOMicorn Master Collection Cosmetic Pack

DOOM Eternal - Rip and Tear Pack

Cosplay Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack

As to what is available on what platform, the page on any given platform should list what add-ons are available...so, for example, if you look at the Xbox listing, it has all 10 add-ons available for purchase for the Xbox console (scroll to the bottom for the list of add-ons):

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/doom-eternal-standard-edition/9P5S26314HWQ/0010

Edit: I have also just looked in the Microsoft Store from my PC and it is showing all 10 add-ons available for PC as well

Further edit: Just popped on Steam to have a look and it is currently showing 13 add-ons for the game:

Seasons 1-7

The 3 add-ons I listed above

And the 2 expansion packs:

DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part One

DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part Two

So, if neither your Xbox pages or Steam pages are showing the same, then either it's a regional restriction or a glitch
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

Hi Presentelaw,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

If you already have purchased the Starter Collection, I wouldn't recommend purchasing the Master Collection as well. The difference between the two collections is that the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, while the Starter Collection comes with
    700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin difference, the Master Collection includes a few more Skin packs. On the

product page
    in the Microsoft Store, click on "Compare editions" next to "Overview" for an outlined view of the differences.

I hope this helps!
  6. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
Thema:

1. Mullet Slayer Master Collection Cosmetic Pack - Similar Threads - Mullet Slayer Master

2. Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my consul not allow video capture for Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles: Previously I had no issue recording video or taking screenshots from this game, after the recent update I am no longer able to capture video as it states that capturing is disabled and the game...
  3. Lego The End Battle skin Dragon slayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The End Battle skin Dragon slayer: I can't find where to redeem a code for LEGO The End Battle Set which is the dragon slayer skin on the page https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/redeem/lego and I wanted to know if I can redeem it on...
  4. Lego Minecraft Dragon Slayer Skin wont redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Lego Minecraft Dragon Slayer Skin wont redeem: I put in the code correctly, but it said invalid or already redeemed, any help? 478f663a-7334-428e-8b3b-94a775bb0699
  5. Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't guest working on Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba 2 player mode: I'm trying to play split screen with my mate and when I add guest it just doesn't show up 6315cbc4-a6ed-44c1-a98b-f5c7d0c66fe3
  6. When loading Halo 5 slayer I get the Attention There was a problem with the dedicated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Halo 5 slayer I get the Attention There was a problem with the dedicated...: I keep getting the error message there was a problem with the dedicated server-Try again when attempting to play Halo 5 for about 72 hours? 0077c6ae-611a-4a8a-adfd-57232b9fd724
  7. Demon slayer dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demon slayer dlc: Dlc that came with the game is no longer showing in game, specifically characters. On manage game the content is there. I have uninstalled and then installed the game and content but still not...
  8. skul the hero slayer bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skul the hero slayer bug: This game recently developed a bug. I'm many hours in, and now whenever there is dialog or a window pops up, i cant proceed or exit the window. The only thing i can do is restart the console or go...
  9. Demon slayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demon slayer: When i go online in demon slayer a sign in window pops up and never goes away how do i fix this? 1bb95d03-68ca-45f9-a574-b42c4e141c5c
  10. Redeemed Minecraft Lego Dragon Slayer Skin but cannot find it :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Minecraft Lego Dragon Slayer Skin but cannot find it :(: Hi, I'm not a big gamer and always get lost with this stuff. My son just purchased a LEGO Minecraft set and a brick came with a code to redeem for the Dragon Slayer skin. We went to Edge browser...