MTU error

Discus and support MTU error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to connect to my internet (wireless or wired) I keep getting a MTU error. What does that mean and how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quenae Campbell, Dec 8, 2022.

1. MTU error

When I try to connect to my internet (wireless or wired) I keep getting a MTU error. What does that mean and how do I fix it?

:)

Quenae Campbell, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Dezerter1322 Win User

Network Connecting Error In Xbox 360 Please Help me!!!

Hi Again

Last Week i bought Xbox 360 to play Online And i was happy but when i turned it on and want to connect to online {Live} i Saw The MTU Error

Samsxbroski i Visited
    support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution
    but nothing help

taidara i Visited
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    but nothing

i Recieve MTU error Whats the problem??????

i Went in my Modem Setting and changed my MTU to 1365 and then restarted my modem but Nothing

MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error Please Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
  3. GMAN990 Win User

AAAaaaarrrrggghhh!! = XBox Live MTU issue !!

No, I think the MTU message in this instance is just a last ditch error message, it isn't really complaining about MTU I think its really saying "I can't connect to live.. " and just gives an MTU error as it doesn't know how else to describe it.

A lot of Xbox MTU error messages are nothing to do with MTU just a failure to connect :)
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Can't log in to xbox live

5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. zombie otakuu Win User

MTU error

still getting MTU error

when i restart the modem it comes and do the test it comes up with LIVE connection error then when i try it again it goes back to MTU error
Thema:

MTU error

1. MTU error - Similar Threads - MTU error

2. MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error: always connected my Xbox 360 to the internet via my phone hotspot. My old internet provider was a lil slow, so I changed it. Today I passed to the new one, and my console doesn't connect anymore...
  3. MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?): So, when I got my Xbox 360 S, I connected it to my phones Personal Hotspot. For a few months it was working completely fine, until it just stopped working and every time I try and connect, it says...
  4. Getting an MTU Error after Friday update

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an MTU Error after Friday update: Is anyone getting an MTU error when testing the multiplayer connection? I'm not able to get into any multiplayer server for any game at this point. I've gone through all of the steps to remedy...
  5. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  6. Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}: Mi xbox me dice error MTU [Translation - My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} 5fa1b8b9-756d-4e45-8496-d956e987a131
  7. MTU error with 4G box

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error with 4G box: Hello, Following a move, I changed the internet provider and am now on a box 4g. Unfortunately, the xbox one does not seem to be compatible with this kind of connection because the MTU are too...
  8. MTU ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU ERROR: Ok so I’ve read damn near every MTU post on this website and none of them worked. I’ve called my ISP and they said it wasn’t the WiFi. DO NOT SAY TO RESET MY CONSOLE IVE TRIED EVERYTHING I had it...
  9. MTU Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU Error: Hi everyone my Xbox is currently in a stage of not to connecting to the internet every time i go to login it says unable to connect and a long error code something like E8000048475 this then goes...
  10. MTU error? What is it and how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error? What is it and how do I fix it?: I have an error whenever I try to connect to Xbox live on my only profile it says i have an mtu error with no error code. I can still play but not on Xbox live . I was wondering what exactly it...