MSFX 2020 black/white dialog boxes

Discus and support MSFX 2020 black/white dialog boxes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, I think MSFX is a wonderful Flight simulator training tool! That said, I'm wondering if someone can answer some questions: 1. How do I remove... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevengrizzle, Sep 4, 2020.

1. MSFX 2020 black/white dialog boxes

First, I think MSFX is a wonderful Flight simulator training tool!

That said, I'm wondering if someone can answer some questions:

1. How do I remove those annoying black/white dialog boxes when I try to adjust an instrument with my mouse? I flew last night, and those didn't pop up when I was in the plane. I understand what the instruments are for, and how to adjust them, and the
    boxes just get in the way.

2. Microsoft's keystroke notation has been difficult. For instance, what does "T6" in a box mean? Also, they number the buttons on my Saitek yoke in the game, but the numbering doesn't seem to correspond with anything in the game. Where can I get notation
    definitions?

3. The Garmin 430 look alike doesn't accept the final click of the "Enter" button when trying to use the tool for navigation. (It usually is "Direct", enter the 4 digit airport code, then "Enter", "Enter" to activate. Is that a bug?

5. I have 3 monitors, and would like to have one focused on the center view, and the two side monitors one the side views each. Is that possible and how if so?

:)

stevengrizzle, Sep 4, 2020
  2. APOCACIDE Win User

New CQC map video.

white box with FPS in black letters
  3. WeaklyGolem09 Win User

I have a problem

My x box 360has gone black and white
  4. StormL07 Win User

Flickering blocks appearing in Battlefield 4

Getting the flickering black and white boxes on assassins creed as it just starts up then freezes.
  5. Liam_ Win User

Need Kinect Help

Have you tried calibrating your play space with the black and white card that comes in the Kinect Adventures box?
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Why people are saying that BF3 is going for MW3 feel?

white box with FPS in black letters on it-of course u can get NOW WITH VEHICLES, or the ever popular IN SPACE
Thema:

MSFX 2020 black/white dialog boxes

1. MSFX 2020 black/white dialog boxes - Similar Threads - MSFX 2020 black

2. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  3. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.: Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do....
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  9. MSFX 2006

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFX 2006: I cannot find anything for a Microsoft flight simulator x activation key to get out of just flying the trial 96e73a9f-42c4-4ce3-bcc7-c66b575277f5
  10. MSFX - Instrument panel Dialog Boxes, et. al.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFX - Instrument panel Dialog Boxes, et. al.: First, I think MSFX is a wonderful Flight simulator training tool! That said, I'm wondering if someone can answer some questions: 1. How do I remove those annoying black/white dialog boxes when...