MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History

Discus and support MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MSFS2020 premium deluxe is showing in my order history as complete. I've been using it for 2 years. I have upgraded to windows 11 (fresh install) BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trevor Anderson2, May 24, 2023.

1. MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History

MSFS2020 premium deluxe is showing in my order history as complete. I've been using it for 2 years. I have upgraded to windows 11 (fresh install) BUT now MSFS2020 is not showing in my library so I can not reinstall it. And I can not use my 25 digit product code as it says its already been used..... WELL I already knew that because I've been using it for 2 years. It's there in the store for me to purchase but I already have purchased it and I'm not wanting top pay for it again considering the price of it. I just want to reinstall it..... HOW do I speak to someone who can help?

:)

Trevor Anderson2, May 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History

Hello Trevor, the Xbox PC apps is a client that helps you to install owned games from the Microsoft store on your PC.

Please download it and then follow the previous procedure
  3. Trevor Anderson2 Win User

I don't have an xbox so I've never used the app.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Trevor, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I understand you need help to locate where to install flight simulator.

May I know if you already tried opening the Xbox app on your PC and once opened go to the "My library" tab available in the upper left of the app?

If you don't have the app installed on your PC you can download it from the Microsoft store.

PS: Make sure to sign in with the account you used to redeem the 25 digit code on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store
  5. Gary Saunders_451 Win User

Since I reset windows 10 I no longer see my microsoft flightsim in ms STore even though it appears in my order history
  6. Bruce Sheridan Win User

I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to download it but the path keeps taking me to xbox game pass.

Even though I have the email stating that my transaction is complete, MSFS is not showing in the MS Store app library.

I have tried to install by clicking on the View or Manage your Order button, then Order History. This takes me to Xbox.com which brings up the purchase, with the Install To button being green. The next window opened is the Install this content to an Xbox console or PC. I don’t need or want Xbox game pass.

I guess the problem is that the purchase is not showing up in the MS Store app. Yes, I have reset that app several times.
Thema:

1. MSFS2020 not showing in Store Library. even though it shows as completed in Order History - Similar Threads - MSFS2020 showing Store

2. My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...: The previous update downloaded fine when it was on the hard drive so could the drive also be out of space? 1025db80-ee6b-4800-b57d-0f00ec8c43d5
  3. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  4. trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...: please help...im trying to apply the latest update to msfs2020 but after the xbox and blackshark pages the next page is checking for updates..and that page freezes please help and bear in mind im...
  5. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  6. MSFS2020 Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 Installation Issues: I'm trying to install MSFS2020 via the xbox app. I own PC Gamepass. I've had issues with gaming services which i resolved but MSFS Installer is now 157 GB instead of the 2 GB it was before and...
  7. MSFS2020 HUD not showing after teleport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 HUD not showing after teleport: For some strange reason, the plane HUD does not show up after teleport to taxi, even waiting for a long time. Really sorry, I'm in a rush- please tell me if there is any more information I should...
  8. please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...: but it works on all other games also tried a different computer which does the same thing since the update on msfs2020 tried with the cable and Bluetooth still crashes but if I disconnect or...
  9. MSFS2020 wont install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 wont install.: Hello. I have installed the MSFS Premium deluxe version from the xbox store, it downloads fine, and then always gets stuck at 100% when decompressing a file, mostly .fspatch files, cpu at a...
  10. Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change: I have two Xbox Game Pass accounts on PC. One for me and one for my Grandson. I had installed MSFS2020 on my PC using one of those accounts. I recently changed some drives around; added an M.2 SSD...