MSFS will NOT start

Discus and support MSFS will NOT start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, the startup screen comes up for a few seconds then disappears and the Microsoft Store / Gaming Services screen shows up. I followed all the steps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack.Joe, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jack.Joe
    Jack.Joe Guest

MSFS will NOT start

Hi,

the startup screen comes up for a few seconds then disappears and the Microsoft Store / Gaming Services screen shows up.

I followed all the steps of this thread ...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-will-not-launch/c7496616-0688-45e7-ba77-7a275f658929

But to no avail. I hope in the meantime there is a solution.

Regards

MSFS will NOT start [​IMG]

:)

Jack.Joe, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dennexal Win User

Game File Not Available on Xbox Series S

Okay, but the problem is that the game file for MSFS isn't even available. What if I need to fix something in the directory of MSFS?
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FS2020

Hello, MSFS will be tied to your Microsoft account so you should not need a code as long as you use the same Microsoft account to reinstall MSFS

Hopefully google translate hasn't messed this up to much !!

Hallo, MSFS wird an Ihr Microsoft-Konto gebunden, sodass Sie keinen Code benötigen sollten, solange Sie dasselbe Microsoft-Konto zum Neuinstallieren von MSFS verwenden
  4. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator quits cloud gaming

5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

Which version of MSFS is this?
  6. DanBaas Win User

Need to talk to someone

MSFS will not load after an update
Thema:

MSFS will NOT start

1. MSFS will NOT start - Similar Threads - MSFS start

2. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  3. Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”: I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do. af6b57a9-0679-4870-8973-fc62bf4b5d29
  4. MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,: MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd, this game is in my xbox list i have paid this game at digitec/galaxus and normally installed, and enscrived...
  5. MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable": I just bought the game on steam and I can't even manage to start it up. It prompts me to log in with my ms account and then it tells me that it doesn't have an internet connection then just loops...
  6. MSFS 2020 will not start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 will not start.: Installed all 10 disks of Microsoft Flight Simulator successfully. When I click on the installed software nothing happens. 662fae2f-ebeb-486c-8ec8-5f118bd48bf6
  7. MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud: I have been looking around and I couldn't find any solution. I tried signing out and starting the game on Xcloud again but to no avail. Please help! 686790dd-b90d-4636-99fb-7709a10f8991
  8. MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED): I'm installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, but I need the 2020 version. Will installing normally from the Xbox app bring me to a select menu later, once installed?...
  9. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  10. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: Hy I have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed...