MSFS rudder issues

Discus and support MSFS rudder issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In MSFS my rudder stops respoding correctly after landing. No matter what sensitivity settings I use the rudder has a mind of its own. After I use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CWC60, May 15, 2022.

1. CWC60
    CWC60 Guest

MSFS rudder issues

In MSFS my rudder stops respoding correctly after landing. No matter what sensitivity settings I use the rudder has a mind of its own. After I use a control input and hold the input the rudder will respond and then return to neutral. It makes taxiing very frustrating. I'm using Logitec HOTAS and rudder pedals. The rudder control in an issue with both the joystick and pedals.
    '

:)

CWC60, May 15, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS rudder issues

The makers of Flight Simulator and Logitech track these issues, and their engineers have the ability to fix them. If you vist the FLightSim support forum I linked you will be connected to a concentrated base of users as well as support that specialize in the product, its accessories, and their idiosyncrasies.

Since it only happens on the ground, it is unlikely to be a controller issue. I would go to the FlightSim forums so that the people who can address the problem see it.

Best of luck to you.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Sure, I don't understand the reason, but that's no problem
  4. CWC60 Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Yes, but it may be a few days.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS rudder issues

6. CWC60 Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Here are the screen shots. I've only uploaded the HOTAS and not the Thrustmaster pedals b/c the setting are the same for both. Let me know if you need them for the Thrustmaster. I also uploaded the assistance settings.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

MSFS rudder issues

1. MSFS rudder issues - Similar Threads - MSFS rudder issues

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...: How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S? 37353da3-8c47-4542-8d95-9aa6ae100943
  7. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?: When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back...
  8. Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming: When I turn the rudder in MSFS it keeps staying in it's position and does not return f1e16d72-1f3d-4623-a7b6-15e75187b52e
  9. Rudder i8n MSFS

in XBoX on Windows
    Rudder i8n MSFS: I have the Komodo Kiowa flight controls and it shows Komodo Peddles but, I am unable to assign to the rudder 3b62a2b2-7011-47fa-8875-965f828eb591
  10. Rudder control on MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder control on MSFS 2020: I noticed that on my MSFS 2020 the rudder returns to center, even with the rudder pedal in full deflection. It does not matter which aircraft is selected. I am using the Logitech rudder pedals....