MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

Discus and support MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, after the last FS2020 update on 9/21/22 my game just quits as soon as I hit "Ready to Fly" button. The game launches fine, all updates in place... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyR-, Sep 23, 2022.

1. TonyR-
    TonyR- Guest

Hello, after the last FS2020 update on 9/21/22 my game just quits as soon as I hit "Ready to Fly" button. The game launches fine, all updates in place including Xbox app, Windows store, WU, and MSFS game of course, but after selecting the world map departure, arrival, plane, as soon as I'm ready to actually fly and press "Ready to Fly" button, the app just crashes and quits (no error message).

After crash, when I relaunch, I get the option to start to Safe Mode or Normal. Regardless of what I choose, the issue reproduces.

This is a new phenomenon and only thing I can think of is your mandatory update on 9/21/22. Please assist.

msfs version 1.27.21.0

Winver: Win 10 latest. 64bit. (21H2 OS build 19044.2075)

Display: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770. DX12

NOTE: No defects in system otherwise.

:)

TonyR-, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tonyr

May I know what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I was double checking if may the problem appears in the official known issues article, but I was not able to find something similar
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. sandbender Win User

Can't reinstall MSFS 2020 on Windows 10

On October 30, 2021, I tried downloading again, and it worked. After the download, I was able to launch MSFS 2020, reinstall all the updates, and fly.
  4. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Hello, I tried Option 1, I uninstalled most recent update ( I also paused updates for 7 days to not have the update automatically reinstalled again ) The date of the update was 21 May 2022 but after I tried to uninstall it it didn't disappear from the list and the date changed to 31 May 2022.

However, after I tried to uninstall the latest update, I went to try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store and the problem wasn't solved.

( Screenshot after trying to uninstall latest update, it didn't disappear from the list and the date changed from 21/5/2022 to 31/5/2022)

[​IMG]
  5. DanBaas Win User

Need to talk to someone

MSFS will not load after an update
  6. Jesse E' Win User

latest MSFS 2020 update on the 7th Sept 21.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please contact the game developer's support for a better assistance on this one. You can do that here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
Thema:

1. MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update! - Similar Threads - MSFS quits Ready

2. MSFS 2020 disks will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 disks will not load: 1) I read the instructions 2) I logged into my Microsoft Account 3) I redeemed my cod 4) I start loading the disks 5) After 2, 4, 5, or 8 discs; the process stops, all the information copied...
  3. MSFS 2020 incompatible problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 incompatible problem: Does my Acer laptop with no gpu and with an intel celeron n2840 work with msfs 2020? I know that no but what fps will i have with the minimalist graphics? 66acb99e-29c6-4d3a-aec1-45c59f9861d6
  4. MSFS addon purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS addon purchase: I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil adress. Entering this page only allows to...
  5. Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox: Since the last update my controls are not working correctly, the pitch of the plane is now inverted, when i try to turn left, it goes right and vice versa. Also the trim gets stuck, it does not go...
  6. Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...: Bonjour, je voudrais réinstaller mon MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC (l'ancien est mort) qu'elles sont les proc2dures suivre Merci Hello, I would like to reinstall my MSFS 2020 on a new PC (the...
  7. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a license key MSFS 2020: I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key has not been used. Thanks, in advance for your...
  8. Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes: When I play msfs on my Xbox series x, and I load into a paywear airport (brussels international airport) from the marketplace, when I load into a gate it just crashes, please help because it’s...
  9. Windows key problem in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows key problem in MSFS: Hello, For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not a problem with my keyboard because it works...
  10. Xbox MSFS CTDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox MSFS CTDS: At the moment I am unable to afford a PC so I am stuck on Xbox MSFS. And the sim is unplayable. I have CTDS at payware airports in the default A320 Neo which I am kinda fine with. But recently I...